Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Sunny Delight

ferrariboyuk

Here's my car after two layers of wax. It doesn't seem as good as i thought it would considering all the effort. :crybaby:

I after taking 42 pictures i've found these to be the best. The sun was making it difficult to take any - went and found some shade.

One thing i've noticed about thunder grey is the difference in appearence according to light.

IMG_1762.jpg

IMG_1763.jpg

Much lighter here:

IMG_1761.jpg

Poppy seems to approve of the tyre dressing:

IMG_1744.jpg

Hope you like.

DOM

Looks shiney enough to me too.. remember, light coloured cars don't give as "deep" a shine the same way as a dark coloured car would :thumbsup:.

If you head up here and do mine in the exact same way as you done yours. you'll see what i mean ;) (beer in fridge.. nice, cool, cold, icy beer)

**waits**

That beer really is cold you know.. :drool::beer:

Looks shiney enough to me too.. remember, light coloured cars don't give as "deep" a shine the same way as a dark coloured car would :thumbsup:.

If you head up here and do mine in the exact same way as you done yours. you'll see what i mean  ;)  (beer in fridge.. nice, cool, cold, icy beer)

**waits**

That beer really is cold you know..  :drool:  :beer:

Are you trying to tell me something? :thumbsup:

Its so smooth your hands slide right off when you try and open the door!

A wasp didn;t seem too impressed with my efforts though. It stung me. :crybaby: My forearm is now almost double the size. :crybaby:

Thats true - Carlo Blue & Eclipse Black shine like no other! :thumbsup:

(Something we agree on perhaps Davy? lol)

Island Green is fairly dark and shines too!

Looks great tho Dom, come and do the Blue if you want ;) Grays isnt that far away really :P

Oh well I can dream :lol:

I have to try and find time this week to scrape the layer of bugs off the front of mine and try out that Meguiars Tech wax I bough chez Envy yesterday. I will have a very, very shiney car :cool:

Actually, I think I'll pop out and clean the screen (its a kind of opaque yellowy colour at the moment) and fit my locking wheel nuts.

A

not on your nelly.. carlo blue is :censor: :lol:

not on your nelly.. carlo blue is :censor: :lol:

Carlo Blue may be :censor: but it shines like no other! :yes:

PS - You are so mean to me - I'm trying to be nice! lol

Nice car looks good un-modded :thumbsup:

i've forgot what they look like standard :lol:

and poppy looks lovely too.

kimi x

Looks great mate though what they're all saying is correct. Dark cars always look better for waxing than lighter colours.

Still worth the effort though. :thumbsup: Love the way Thunder Grey goes from almost silver in sunlight to dark grey in poor light. :yes:

Oh and forget cfc1, come and do mine instead next time you come up to Anfield. Car park at work is right near the ground. :)

Looks shiny enough to me.

I just cleaned my TS on Sunday. First I gave it a wash in Meguirs, then chamois down, then clay bar'd it with Mequirs then waxed with Swissol. Took me 3 hours!! The problem with Thunder Grey is that you don't notice the shine as much!! :ffs: Definitely getting a black car next.

Oh and forget cfc1, come and do mine instead next time you come up to Anfield. Car park at work is right near the ground.  :)

quality! I've only been there once and that wasn;t to watch a game. I wanna go sometime soon though while i still have time on my hands. Just gotta find someone to take the journey with me. My bro wont be ar5ed.

Ferrariboyuk, do you live/work near Brentwood?

I work in Brentwood and I saw your car going up the high street about half an hour ago (Tuesday 12th) when I was on lunch break. :thumbsup:

anybody know of a good product that will get rid of swirl marks...seriously i waxed my car the other week and i did not notice the swirl marks....this week it being sunny and hot you can see them left, right and centre....jus looks horrible when you look at it...plus its black which makes it look even worse.

..so need a good swirl/polish remover if not ill take it to a velet'er ... :crybaby::crybaby:

I work in Brentwood and I saw your car going up the high street about half an hour ago (Tuesday 12th) when I was on lunch break.  :thumbsup:

Yes he is in Brentwood, do you live in Essex too then?

I'm over in Grays, but often go over to Brentwood to go to Weald Country Park with a Friend who lives over there :thumbsup:

anybody know of a good product that will get rid of swirl marks...seriously i waxed my car the other week and i did not notice the swirl marks....this week it being sunny and hot you can see them left, right and centre....jus looks horrible when you look at it...plus its black which makes it look even worse.

..so need a good swirl/polish remover if not ill take it to a velet'er ...  :crybaby:  :crybaby:

Meguiars Scratch & Swirl X Remover! :thumbsup: Its only £8.99 and its the dogs danglies apparently! Havent managed to use mine yet!

..so need a good swirl/polish remover if not ill take it to a velet'er ...  :crybaby:  :crybaby:

Meguiars Scratch & Swirl X Remover! :thumbsup: Its only £8.99 and its the dogs danglies apparently! Havent managed to use mine yet!

Hi,

I have that but i need to do the whole car...think ill take it to a mobile valeting company.......dont know how they happened..

They happen....

Dark cars are lovely when they're all shiny and polished but they show swirls like nobodies business..... :unsure:

That is the one disadvantage of owning a dark car :unsure:

I work in Brentwood and I saw your car going up the high street about half an hour ago (Tuesday 12th) when I was on lunch break.   :thumbsup:

Yeah i'm near brentwood. Cant remember going there in the ts but eh. Went to romford toyota and drive through brentwood in a 2.4 previa though.

By the way i forgot to say...... romford toyota had a celica GT in thunder grey and i looked stunning! Rear spoiler was a bit big but i couldn't believe that it was a standard toyota kit.