Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Sunny Delight

ferrariboyuk

I want to polish mine again but its to hot, well thats my excuse anyway :D

Yeah i'm near brentwood. Cant remember going there in the ts but eh. Went to romford toyota and drive through brentwood in a 2.4 previa though.

Excellent!! Perhaps someone stole your TS then? :D It was really coincidental, as I was reading this thread just before popping out for lunch (yeah, yeah, I know I should have been working :P ) and as soon as I crossed the road, I saw your car, as I recognised the 'Evo' sticker on the back window.

Seeing loads of Thunder Grey TS's around as well. I also saw a Driving Instructor with a black P2 TS in Brentwood too.

Excellent!!  Perhaps someone stole your TS then? :D   It was really coincidental, as I was reading this thread just before popping out for lunch (yeah, yeah, I know I should have been working  :P ) and as soon as I crossed the road, I saw your car, as I recognised the 'Evo' sticker on the back window.

Seeing loads of Thunder Grey TS's around as well.  I also saw a Driving Instructor with a black P2 TS in Brentwood too.

I saw a P1 TS in a layby near the Orsett !Removed! Roundabout at around 21.45 last night (yes that is what it's called before anyone says anything), there's a P1 Carribean Blue TS around here/South Ockendon aswell. I never see them apart from that, they must all be in Brentwood instead :P

There's a driving instructor around the corner from me who has a Twilight Blue Yaris Blue actually.

Excellent!!  Perhaps someone stole your TS then? :D   It was really coincidental, as I was reading this thread just before popping out for lunch (yeah, yeah, I know I should have been working  :P ) and as soon as I crossed the road, I saw your car, as I recognised the 'Evo' sticker on the back window.

Seeing loads of Thunder Grey TS's around as well.  I also saw a Driving Instructor with a black P2 TS in Brentwood too.

I saw a P1 TS in a layby near the Orsett !Removed! Roundabout at around 21.45 last night (yes that is what it's called before anyone says anything), there's a P1 Carribean Blue TS around here/South Ockendon aswell. I never see them apart from that, they must all be in Brentwood instead :P

There's a driving instructor around the corner from me who has a Twilight Blue Yaris Blue actually.

I live in Southend, but as I mentioned before, work in Brentwood. There are quite a few TS's in Southend, a couple in Carribean Blue and a handful in Thunder Grey. Say I'm sad, but when driving home and I see another TS, I like to drive beside and do the formation thing on the A127. Can't do it for long as people following get annoyed :P . They other TS owner must think I'm mad :wacko:

I live in Southend, but as I mentioned before, work in Brentwood.  There are quite a few TS's in Southend, a couple in Carribean Blue and a handful in Thunder Grey.  Say I'm sad, but when driving home and I see another TS, I like to drive beside and do the formation thing on the A127.  Can't do it for long as people following get annoyed  :P .  They other TS owner must think I'm mad  :wacko:

Ah the A127, I go along there to get to Rayleigh Toyota where I got the Blue from!! It's a horrible road tho, especially the bit down by Fairfield BMW/Lexus etc where all those Speed Camera's are.

Didn't realise you were another "Essex" member before this thread tho, is always good to see another Essex-er about ;)

Oh and forget cfc1, come and do mine instead next time you come up to Anfield. Car park at work is right near the ground.  :)

quality! I've only been there once and that wasn;t to watch a game. I wanna go sometime soon though while i still have time on my hands. Just gotta find someone to take the journey with me. My bro wont be ar5ed.

Lol, knew this would be the case, I can spot them a mile away (or in this case 250 miles away)

I did my degree at southend. Left just before they moved to the flashy new building. :crybaby:

Yeah blue, i was well shocked when i saw all of the speed cameras. I had about 2 on my route to south east essex college.... then suddenly there were 122. (Slight exaggeration there!) And dont forget the traffic light cameras too.

I'm not a speeder but they scared the **** outta me, never wanted to get caught by mistake. I want i clean lisence till the day i die. :D

I did my degree at southend.  Left just before they moved to the flashy new building. :crybaby:

Yeah blue, i was well shocked when i saw all of the speed cameras.  I had about 2 on my route to south east essex college.... then suddenly there were 122.  (Slight exaggeration there!)  And dont forget the traffic light cameras too.

I'm not a speeder but they scared the **** outta me, never wanted to get caught by mistake.  I want i clean lisence till the day i die.  :D

The flashy new building near one of the Stations? Can't remember what the station is called as there is two there I think.

Haha yeah it feels like there is 122 camera's down there, forgot about the traffic light ones too. Usually most people have been going down the A127 over 70 mph and slam on very hard when they get to them. A bit further along, possibly past the Tesco there is another I think and I know my Dad got caught by one down there - was doing 55 in a 40 or something like that - served him right tho lol.

Yeah I want a clean license too - also helps to keep insurance down a bit :lol:

I did my degree at southend.  Left just before they moved to the flashy new building. :crybaby:

Yeah blue, i was well shocked when i saw all of the speed cameras.  I had about 2 on my route to south east essex college.... then suddenly there were 122.  (Slight exaggeration there!)  And dont forget the traffic light cameras too.

I'm not a speeder but they scared the **** outta me, never wanted to get caught by mistake.  I want i clean lisence till the day i die.  :D

The flashy new building near one of the Stations? Can't remember what the station is called as there is two there I think.

Haha yeah it feels like there is 122 camera's down there, forgot about the traffic light ones too. Usually most people have been going down the A127 over 70 mph and slam on very hard when they get to them. A bit further along, possibly past the Tesco there is another I think and I know my Dad got caught by one down there - was doing 55 in a 40 or something like that - served him right tho lol.

Yeah I want a clean license too - also helps to keep insurance down a bit :lol:

I thought I was the only Essex member!! 'Tis cool to have some local lads on this forum. :thumbsup:

Yup, I did my GNVQ's at the college in 1998'ish. Was in the London Rd building and in and out of the Carnarvon Road building. The flashy new building is nice though.

!Removed! speed camera's :ffs: There are 4 in total on the way into Southend and an extra 4-5 in the back roads of Rayleigh!. I was annoyed that they were put up, but I saw 'em coming :angry:

I got my first Yaris from Mark Kass, but had to go to Fox's Garages (Sevenoaks) for the TS.

I thought I was the only Essex member!!  'Tis cool to have some local lads on this forum. :thumbsup:

Yup, I did my GNVQ's at the college in 1998'ish.  Was in the London Rd building and in and out of the Carnarvon Road building.  The flashy new building is nice though.

!Removed! speed camera's  :ffs:  There are 4 in total on the way into Southend and an extra 4-5 in the back roads of Rayleigh!.  I was annoyed that they were put up, but I saw 'em coming  :angry: 

I got my first Yaris from Mark Kass, but had to go to Fox's Garages (Sevenoaks) for the TS.

I used to think the same, well only Essex Yaris member ;)

Havent been around all that much of Rayleigh really, the dealership is right off the Rayleigh Weir Roundabout so it's nice and easy to get too. There's a good few static ones here around Grays - 3 that spring to mind straight away at least. My Dad was saying tonight that he might be getting some work around Southend actually!

Btw I'm not a LAD, I'm Female :P Tis good that we're all kinda near each other, rather than being much further out in other parts of Essex :thumbsup:

I thought I was the only Essex member!!  'Tis cool to have some local lads on this forum. :thumbsup:

Yup, I did my GNVQ's at the college in 1998'ish.  Was in the London Rd building and in and out of the Carnarvon Road building.  The flashy new building is nice though.

!Removed! speed camera's  :ffs:   There are 4 in total on the way into Southend and an extra 4-5 in the back roads of Rayleigh!.  I was annoyed that they were put up, but I saw 'em coming   :angry:  

I used to think the same, well only Essex Yaris member ;)

Havent been around all that much of Rayleigh really, the dealership is right off the Rayleigh Weir Roundabout so it's nice and easy to get too. There's a good few static ones here around Grays - 3 that spring to mind straight away at least. My Dad was saying tonight that he might be getting some work around Southend actually!

Btw I'm not a LAD, I'm Female :P Tis good that we're all kinda near each other, rather than being much further out in other parts of Essex :thumbsup:

Ooops...sorry Blue...automatic assumption! Agreed, it's quite a coincidence that we are all in close proximity :thumbsup:

I only know Rayleigh 'cos my brother lives there. What kind of business is your Dad in??

I love hijacking threads :P Sorry ferrariboyuk! :lol:

The station is called southend central blue. :D

I did the first year of my gnvq in london road. Went to carnarvon for the second year and my degree. London road has been knocked down now. Good job too. If they didn;t knock it down it would have fallen down.

vitzpower, you need to look at the profile bit on the right. It both says we're from essex and that blue is a brunette! :thumbsup:

The only cameras in rayleigh i know off is the 2 on eastwood road as you approach the high street. I;ve got to mates there. Well, one has buggered off to austria. I have that effect on people.

The station is called southend central blue.  :D

I did the first year of my gnvq in london road.  Went to carnarvon for the second year and my degree.  London road has been knocked down now.  Good job too.  If they didn;t knock it down it would have fallen down.

vitzpower, you need to look at the profile bit on the right.  It both says we're from essex and that blue is a brunette!  :thumbsup:

The only cameras in rayleigh i know off is the 2 on eastwood road as you approach the high street.  I;ve got to mates there. Well, one has buggered off to austria.  I have that effect on people.

Good old SEECAT :D What did you do your GNVQ/degree in by the way??

Good old SEECAT :D  What did you do your GNVQ/degree in by the way??

I did advanced IT then Bsc (Hons) Multimedia Technology.

vitzpower, you need to look at the profile bit on the right.  It both says we're from essex and that blue is a brunette!  :thumbsup:

The only cameras in rayleigh i know off is the 2 on eastwood road as you approach the high street.  I;ve got to mates there. Well, one has buggered off to austria.  I have that effect on people.

Ah thanks for that, is the other one Southend Victoria or something?

Yep definately brunette here, never heard a guy say he was brunette - have you? :lol::lol: :P

Wow your mate sure did choose a good far away country to get away from you in! All my mates tend to go away to Uni in places like Cardiff and Norwich but at least they're in this Country!

Yep definately brunette here, never heard a guy say he was brunette - have you? :lol::lol: :P

Wow your mate sure did choose a good far away country to get away from you in! All my mates tend to go away to Uni in places like Cardiff and Norwich but at least they're in this Country!

Yeah, there is a Southend Victoria station. That would've been closer to the late London Road building.

Yep definately brunette here, never heard a guy say he was brunette - have you?  :lol:  :lol:  :P

I've gotta find a cheap 3 phone for him. It dont work over there so he's given me his sin card to fill him in on all his calls. Just gotta find a phone. Haha. I'll be able to steer things up a bit. :D

Yeah, there is a Southend Victoria station.  That would've been closer to the late London Road building.

Central and victoria are prob. about the same for london road. Victoria is closer to canarvon and now the new building is right up the ar5e of central.

I've gotta find a cheap 3 phone for him.  It dont work over there so he's given me his sin card to fill him in on all his calls.  Just gotta find a phone.  Haha.  I'll be able to steer things up a bit.  :D

Haha gotta get him a contract one or a PAYG one?

I've managed to get my Mum to want to get a Nokia 6610i like I've got, quite worrying really - she's gonna have the same phone as me :ph34r:

I give my Mum my phone cast-offs, but its good for her because she gets a new phone every year without any hassle!

Apart from this time when I've sold it to Camshaft instead - she was most displeased! I told her I'd buy her a new phone for Christmas! :D

I've gotta find a cheap 3 phone for him.  It dont work over there so he's given me his sin card to fill him in on all his calls.  Just gotta find a phone.  Haha.  I'll be able to steer things up a bit.  :D

Haha gotta get him a contract one or a PAYG one?

I've managed to get my Mum to want to get a Nokia 6610i like I've got, quite worrying really - she's gonna have the same phone as me :ph34r:

He's on a PAYG as it is. So i'd imagine i need to get another PAYG and not use the sin card. Do you know if you have to sign into anthing on them? I just want the phone.

I've gotta a 7610. I like the 6680. Maybe its time to threaten vodafone with... 'i'm leaving' and they'll offer me one???????.

He's on a PAYG as it is.  So i'd imagine i need to get another PAYG and not use the sin card.  Do you know if you have to sign into anthing on them?  I just want the phone.

I've gotta a 7610.  I like the 6680.  Maybe its time to threaten vodafone with... 'i'm leaving' and they'll offer me one???????.

This prolly sounds more stupid than how I mean it but is he on 3 already? I was under the impression that 3 phones were only the ones that could be used on 3 and none of the others? I know with the "Usual" networks eg o2, voda etc that you can change sim cards between phones cant you?

My Mum got a Nokia 6610i tonight, took her up to Lakeside after work :yes: was nice and quiet up there, for once!

He's on a PAYG as it is.  So i'd imagine i need to get another PAYG and not use the sin card.  Do you know if you have to sign into anthing on them?  I just want the phone.

I've gotta a 7610.  I like the 6680.  Maybe its time to threaten vodafone with... 'i'm leaving' and they'll offer me one???????.

This prolly sounds more stupid than how I mean it but is he on 3 already? I was under the impression that 3 phones were only the ones that could be used on 3 and none of the others? I know with the "Usual" networks eg o2, voda etc that you can change sim cards between phones cant you?

My Mum got a Nokia 6610i tonight, took her up to Lakeside after work :yes: was nice and quiet up there, for once!

yeah he's on 3 already. The phone he has is a nokia. the 1st nokian on the 3 network. Problem is, he's using that in austria on another network.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links