Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Which One

b1nda

Im in the process of getting a new phone but cant decide on which one of the two to get: Motorola V3 or Samsung D500.

:ffs: :crybaby:

Which do you thinks is the best(im liking the v3 but the slide on the D500 is also tempting)

Should be in general, but I had the exact same dilemma - went for the Samsung in the end - features were better, as was the internal memory - Moto only has 5mb, Samsung has 96mb....

Try this comparison chart from the Link - its really handy - helped me decide

Click me!

:thumbsup:

Ive just got the Nokia 6680 and i can reccomend that!

But should be in general!Someone will move it for you!

CB :thumbsup:

Samsung D500. Rubbish predictive text with no intuition but a neat little phone nonetheless.

every time you add a word it automatically puts it in upper case :(

Yeah what is that all about? It is a bit annoying. :angry:

It doesn't learn like my old Sony Ericsson either which would choose the word you spell out most often.

Just as well my girlfriend knows this too. I've lost count of the times I've texted her to say "Do you fancy going out for a neck tonight? I'm paying!"

(work it out! :lol: )

Yeah what is that all about? It is a bit annoying. :angry:

It doesn't learn like my old Sony Ericsson either which would choose the word you spell out most often.

Just as well my girlfriend knows this too. I've lost count of the times I've texted her to say "Do you fancy going out for a neck tonight? I'm paying!"

(work it out! :lol: )

Get the SE K750! It's the Pups Nutts

I love the predictive text nonsense, once nearly had a whole new language with a mate because of it!

"You don't wanna go abseiling? Why's that? You sacred?!! :P "

Oh the hilarity... :ph34r:

Had the D500 before it got nicked, great phone once your used to it. Great photo capability, mp3 player was useful for the walk to work and as said memory is enough to keep most people happy...

Highly recommended..

Yeah thats a tad annoying, I've just gotten used to pressing the button for lower text! :D

I think its neat - with my new bluetooth dongle that Rich bought me, I've been transferring mp3s and photos onto my phone and vice versa! And theres still stacks of memory left! :thumbsup:

V3!!! Oooooooh sexy little phone! I love mine darren has the D500 but everyone has them now!

My picture quality is better than his, and my videos are clearer! He sends me all his vids so he can see them better! The only thing i dont like about my phone is that when it gets hot it gets really hot! Never leave it in the sunlight! <_<

If you want a feature packed phone go for the one of the smartphones. I've got the Orange SPV c500, but the c550 comes out this week.

It can do the following:

Runs TomTom for full Sat Nav with spoken Directions etc

Play DVD's on it (have to convert them from pc!)

Integrates with Outlook for your diary etc

Play all sorts of games on it (Virtual Pool is best - proper 3D etc)

Has Media Player 10 on it which syncs with your desktop PC. Works even better with Media center. If you set up a media center to record simpsons every time it's on, then it'll convert it and put it on your phone so you can watch it when you are on the move

It has Video and Still Camera - You can send video and picture messages

Oh you can use it as a phone as well