Do Not Sell My Personal Information

The Car If Front Is A Toyota

suepj

Is it only me or does any-one else hate the naff sticker that dealers stick in the rear window "THE CAR IN FRONT IS A TOYOTA". I drove home last night behind a lovely black Corolla T Sport. I thought how nice it was until I got up close and saw the above sticker in the rear window along with and advert for the dealer he bought the car from.

The first thing I do is take off all stickers. Am I alone on this?

Not alone at all but I suppose it's one of those marketing slogans as everytime you hear the car in front you know they are talking about toyota....

yep, stickers off.

Not all stickers of course - don't take off the ToyotaOwnersClub.com one :o

I've got two :P

Came with my GoldMember card yesturday in the post! Your problem sam is simply that you are not a gold member!

Steve.

Not as bad as the 'Another amazing Skoda' sticker. :lol:

And they stick it over the rear window heater element so it's a bit tricky to take off.

Dealers like ot stick a sticker on the bac kof cars around here too.... its annoyin more than anything.....i take off the sticker .. ptu the car into the dealer and ask them not ot put a sticker back on....and yet when i get it back... there it is the big dealer sticker