Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Leeky's New Supra!

Leeky

:D Let the games continue!

Charlie is now calling me 'Two Soop's Leeky' :lol:

Yes, I have another one :D I have at the moment now got two mk4's and i cant stop smiling :D :D :D

Here are some pics - and no, you cant ask how much i got it for :P :lol::thumbsup:

1.JPG

2.JPG

3.JPG

4.JPG

Many thanks to both Charis_Yaris and Karma Supra for their help today.

Charis for taking great pictures and helping me decide to buy it, and Charlie for driving it back for me on his trade plates.

Cheers :thumbsup:

Nice.... :thumbsup: Have you taken it for a spin yet...? Whats it compare to your UK TT?

Rash.

Those skirts and rear splitters look the wrong colour too dude :D

Looks good.

I have driven your new car more then you..

Nerr Nerr :P

Seriously though, its a very nice car, it seems to be in very good mechanical order, and is suprisingly fast for a N/A! From the very little experiance I have had of the red TT the white one seems more "chuckable" and nimble... -The aircon was a godsent!!!

Enjoy :thumbsup: -if you need a hand with any other bits, you know where I am!!!

Cheers peeps, it goes well thanks.

Charlie was driving it back and managed to keep up well with the uk tt. And its in import n/a ;)

It has got a performance exhaust and is a lot lighter than my tt though which helps it a lot :)

Cheers Charlie, i'll need a hand with bits and bobs at one point :thumbsup: cheers dude

nice dude let the toms commence

It's not Tom's, it's Leeky's .. :yes:

Now thats a sweet looking motor there. Supra's look cool in white with the tinted rear lights :yes:

jerry!!

Ahh glad to see you got it mate

Nows the time to wack on a masssosive turbo :lol: :lol:

Let the impellers commence!

Be honest---you selected that t-shirt very carefully didn't you :D

Nice motor, but how will you get them both to JAE? And what will the fuel bill be like :help:

Paul.

Very nice mate :D

How long do you think your new project will take to get finshed?

Tim:thumbsup:

Many thanks to both Charis_Yaris and Karma Supra for their help today.

Charis for taking great pictures and helping me decide to buy it, and Charlie for driving it back for me on his trade plates.

Cheers  :thumbsup:

No problem hun... If you're extra nice, I *might* bring all my car cleaning stuff over and help you spruce her up. ;)

I live in hope that one day Milly might clean her own car, let alone mine!!! :lol:

Thanks everyone :thumbsup: Im over the moon with it and cant wait to get home and put the new alloys on :D

why did u buy a n/a lee?

Because the engine is coming out Baz, i got a nice 3sgte going in ;) Didnt see any point of getting a turbo when im just going to dump the lump :lol:

Yey a sexy white Toyota! it just needs a front lip to match the side skirts and rear spats!

Cool t-shirt too!

Because the engine is coming out Baz, i got a nice 3sgte going in ;)  Didnt see any point of getting a turbo when im just going to dump the lump  :lol:

I could :P

Yey a sexy white Toyota! it just needs a front lip to match the side skirts and rear spats!

Not bothering with the existing kit as its all coming off and being ebayed because its getting a widebody kit.

Lovely looking car!  :drool:  :drool:  :drool:

Now if only I could get my man to buy one of those!  :lol:

Nah dont need your man to buy a car like that, get it yourself. You will feel better for it. :thumbsup:

Nah dont need your  man to buy a car like that, get it yourself. You will feel better for it. :thumbsup:

How true, how true :lol:

There's me can't afford one and you go and buy two :eek::lol:

Nice car mate, will be watching the project with interest :thumbsup: