Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Leeky's New Supra!

Leeky

Oh I'm liking that a lot. :yes:

Look forward to seeing its progress.

Yey a sexy white Toyota! it just needs a front lip to match the side skirts and rear spats!

Not bothering with the existing kit as its all coming off and being ebayed because its getting a widebody kit.

Nice one, Castrol graphics too??

Of course ;) The whole package!

Are my eyes going funny or does that thing have windscreen wipers on the doors? :huh::blink:

Just found this :wacko:

yaris-2.jpg

Got to be a 3sgte in that thing if its 500hp. Insaine!

....oh and yes that is a wiper on the driver door...must spend a lot of time going sideways :lol:

Just found this  :wacko:

yaris-2.jpg

....oh and yes that is a wiper on the driver door...must spend a lot of time going sideways  :lol:

Yep, that's right - a Castrol Yaris. Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm *ponders* :lol:

I love the caption - A little Echo (Yaris) hides an enormous 500hp (or something like that lol).

I've got a white yaris, lol, but i'm not gonna castrolise it, mabey Yashio Factory it...

It looks like an Ice racer, so it would go sideways alot with snow up the sides!

Your yaris is lovely Blitz, I saw a completely white one a couple of days ago in Chesham, Bucks and it looked cool.

Definately a fan of white cars now! (Not that I'm biased hehe).

Just found this  :wacko:

yaris-2.jpg

....oh and yes that is a wiper on the driver door...must spend a lot of time going sideways  :lol:

Ooooh, fond memories of this car. :)

Yup, that's Philippe Gache's and Jean-Pierre Richelmi's 2002/2003 IRSI championship ice-racer hiding a TTE built 3S-GTE. It seemed to be set up very aggresively, never heard the anti-lags working so hard, even on WRC's. The boot was filled up with two giant oil-coolers.

As for the "side-wiper": imagine yourself on a track made up of over a foot of ice, liberally sprinkled with snow, going 150 km/h on the straight, then entering the corner your right foot firmly planted. :o You'd wanna see where to go, unless you really have your heart set on hitting the walls of ice surrounding the track. :wacko:

Keep us updated on the Supra's progress Lee. :thumbsup: I'm sure we'll manage to have a lookie one of these days.

Yves.

Must say it sounds like a promising project Leeky. Oh and knightrider, there's a White 1.5 RS no more than 800 meters away from my house. Full adjustable apexi suspension, sat nav etc. 7000 Cyprus pounds. Oh also has some white enkieis on it as well....

there's a White 1.5 RS no more than 800 meters away from my house. Full adjustable apexi suspension, sat nav etc. 7000 Cyprus pounds. Oh also has some white enkieis on it as well....

Slump, that sounds like the Yari/Vitz o' my dreams.

I so want wipers on my doors! That is the best mod ever :lol::lol::thumbsup:

I so want wipers on my doors! That is the best mod ever  :lol:  :lol:  :thumbsup:

Ahhhh yeah that would solve the problem of all annoying drizzle type rain which gets onto the side windows and won't shift when you move the window up and down on a Yaris :D

Just remember not to open the window when you've turned it on :P :lol:

Ah, I get it. It's going to look like this...

toms1.jpg

and hopefully not this...

toms2.jpg

:lol::thumbsup:

Ah, I get it. It's going to look like this...

toms1.jpg

Just imagine driving down the road and the next minute that comes cruising past! :drool: