Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Few Pics Of My 2

DeusMR2

Very nice motor, i've just got mine in April :drool:, seriously has kick to it. Especially nice in the summer, all in all a they are quality cars.

Looking Good,

You should update your avatar with one of those !

Whats that mounted in your roof (where the lights should be) ??

Love the way the dash matches.....that looks cool !!!

Thanks for the comments guys,

the thing mounted in the roof is a SAFC-2 and the dials are from http://speedhut.com. They're very popular among mr2 folk, you can get a set for about £70+ I think but make sure you get the right set of dials!

Very nice mate, why haven't you got the boost guage in with your dials though? I think Jim_Mr2 has his in his set of dials???

I think the SAFC-2 is either a turbo timer or a Piggy back ECU, I'm no MR2 expert though, I like where its mounted aswell! :thumbsup:

I think the SAFC-2 is either a turbo timer or a Piggy back ECU, I'm no MR2 expert though, I like where its mounted aswell! :thumbsup:

Its a Air/Fuel controler.. you can remap your mixtures etc and i believe this model also has a knock sensor..

Back to the main topic of the car...

Looking as good as ever mate..a nd im loving the interior mods.. very neat unlike most the MR2's i know..

Keep up the good work mate!.. :yes::thumbsup: B)

Thanks for the replies dudes :group-cuddles:

Yeah the SAFC2 lets you adjust the fuel-air ratio at whatever rpm you want... need to get it set up at an RR session though really (which I havn't done yet :ph34r: ).

I'm waiting to get an A-pillar guage so I can mount the boost guage properly, it's been sitting there for months now and the bracket has scratched the dash so i need to repsray that aswell. :bye:

Nice car mate. Love what you have done to the car ;)

jerry!!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links