Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Opionated Opions

A.T.G

What do you make of the new yaris/vitz/swamp thing?  

48 members have voted

1. 1. What do you make of the new yaris/vitz/swamp thing?

• I love it!!!
    • I Like it
    • Sweet God what have they done to our beautiful car?
    • It Looks like its been crashed, and then put in a oven
    • Well it's different

026%20nuova%20toyota%20yaris%201.jpg

I know this may of been mentioned once or twice but felt the need to see what the general yaris-owning online public thought?

(Thus also attempting to knock DA from her poll throne)

026%20nuova%20toyota%20yaris%202.jpg

026%20nuova%20toyota%20yaris%205.jpg

026%20nuova%20toyota%20yaris%204.jpg

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Demonic Angel

• A.T.G

• Chuck04

• Gnome

I know its supposed to be different but its just not a yaris is it! looks too similar to the aygo! imo

Knock me off my poll-perch indeed? lol I think I did a poll about this a little while ago..... lol

Anyway, I love it and am hopefully getting one - proper T-Sport one - whatever they decide to call it! :D :D

I think they are GAWJUSS!! :thumbsup::thumbsup:

what have they done to out B.E.A utiful car :crybaby:

clearly after phase one it went down hill !!

I tried to make the options available as un-biased as possible...

Failed i think

Its all the supa-high bonnet and front vallace i reckon.....

its just all of it, they turned a cute sporty little car into a ... i dont know i cant think of the word to even sum it up :angry: :censor: need slapping

God, its a good job you lot dont work for Toyota - you'd never create a new model!

Sometimes you've just gotta evolve

PS - P2 is better than P1 anyway! And thats a fact! :D :D

The P1 has a lot of character... And a very nice look.. The whole thing goes together nicely...

Then they decided to make it look different.. So out came the remote control crying car...

And now this...

God, its a good job you lot dont work for Toyota - you'd never create a new model!

Sometimes you've just gotta evolve

PS - P2 is better than P1 anyway! And thats a fact!  :D  :D

PS????

PS = post scriptum

will someone slap me :lol: its too hot my brain is useless i thought it was a "Phase" i missed, PS-P2

The ‘new’ Yaris looks like many other cars on the road from different angles, saying that, when the new one comes out and they decide to bring out a sport version I may be interested, but only if it has traction control and stability control.

The front reminds me of a new corolla

I think its one of those that you would have to see in the flesh dont think i can judge it from those piccys really :unsure:

Undecided :yes:

im going to make a new answer

its ahead of its time, much like the mk1 yaris, i think that is toyota's main objective and its been achieved. i do like it, its a little more grown up than the mk1 and hopefully they put in all the things they should have put in 1st time round eg:

light in the boot, electric sunroof, leather (on top models), etc etc

Jay

I owned a P1 GS and am now a proud owner of a P1 TS. I think when the new Baby Corolla... sorry, I mean Yaris/Vitz/Echo comes out, I will sell up and move onto something a little more powerful.

If Mr T decided to go mental and released a Super TS, i.e with a turbo to compete with the likes of the Colt CZT, or better, then I would have been swayed.

If Mr T decided to go mental and released a Super TS, i.e with a turbo to compete with the likes of the Colt CZT, or better, then I would have been swayed.

Absolutely! Not interested unless they bring out a meatier version. It has potential - but will Toyota realise it?

Toyota! Unleash the 1.8l 4WD beast from the east and you'll have yourself your first customer! :D

:thumbsup:

I like the P1.... but then again im biased :D

dont like the teardrops on P2 so much... nor the dash display... *shrugs

P3... or Yaris mk2 whicheverit gets called.... hmmm.. im undecided... its an alright looking car.. but it, to me, isnt a Yaris :P its a new car :P

Oh I dont know :P Im sure they are lovely... but hey.. I wouldnt buy one... after the 1.3 it would have to be something faster/bigger no? ;)

Form follows function, no question. Looks like it has better interior space in the boot and maybe rear seats, the drag coefficient is probably better and I guess that shape might do a bit better in impact tests.

However, it doesn't seem to have the funkiness of the original design. That's what it looks like from the pictures, anyway. Perhaps have to see it in the flesh ... looks as though there are plenty of detailed touches, those rear light clusters, skirts etc.

Hope they're keeping the digital dash. That reminded me of the old arcade racing games, even though there was a 1l engine under the bonnet :D

I bet Toyota will sell plenty, which is the idea these days I suppose.

Paul.

No digital dash from photos I've seen...... :(

Still as long as its got what I want - I dont mind an analogue dash really! :thumbsup: