Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

I'm In Love (again!)

Al J

Its just a gen 7.

:!Removed!:

I am not keen on the shape :ph34r: There are no sexy curves on it.

Sorry.

Leave the room please Ash :lol:

Its just a gen 7.

:shutit:

I am not keen on the shape :ph34r: There are no sexy curves on it.

Sorry.

Leave the room please Ash :lol:

OHHHHH ok then. But alot off people will be coming with me :thumbsup: The Gen 7 is just not a nice looking car :unsure:

But oddly enough I do like it in black. :thumbsup:

I happen to think the Gen7 has nice lines... a more aggresive look to it... its different yet again

The gen7 seems to be growing on me.

My next decision in a year or two will be gen 6 GT4 or gen 7 190. The looks of the gen 6 would win, but the newness of the gen 7 coupled with the fact that the gen 6 GT4 would be too similar (in terms of general looks and interior etc) to my current gen 6 may just make the gen7 win :eek:

Gotta agree with Fidgits :drool:

But I havta admit the Gen7's totally grown on me. Pretty aggressive as stock, and even better looking with a subtle bodykit.

-Z

I can't say I am a fan... I waited and waited fora  GT-4 version... then I waited for at least a turbo version...  a 190 bhp n/a with not a lot of torque and only fwd is as good as its going to get...

Sorry it takes more thena  few bits of bolt on body work to fool me!!!

agreed :(

toyotas 'flagship', and after sinking a 300+bhp twin turbo supra AND a superb looking 4wd turbo celica, youve got alot to live up to ...

and they failed

Ive gone off the gen 7! I spotted a sweet gen 5 when we were away and i really wanted it! :lol: Think i would like a gen5 after the yaris! :lol:

I like the Gen 7 and the Gen 5, of course I love KITT, Ash!

But the Gen 6 is my favourite, I just really like the circle headlamps!

Of course tbph I'd be happy with any Gen Celica on my drive! :lol::lol:

Dont do anything for me, Gen 6 is simply sexy, the 7 is just a car, same with MR2s, Mk1 is soooo cool, Mk2 is sexy but current one is urgh, sorry! None of the current range is exactly inspiring :ffs:

I`ve never been an advocate of the Gen 7... Sorry, :ph34r: However... On Tuesday coming down the M40 a yellow one came past me (Not difficult i was in the tractor/xantia) going like stink... and it sounded glorious.... :yes: My better half said.. ooohhh. Thats nice, what is it? A Gen7 Celica says I..... Looks nicer than yours, says she................ :ffs: :censor:

For sale.. One slightly deranged missus. Mouth in full working order. No brain. :lol::lol::lol:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links