Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Yeah I Got My Aygo

aygo

Nice car mate :yes: You must be really chuffed with it mate. Great colour as well reminds me of my old yaris t sport ;)

jerry!!

• 4 weeks later...

Hi,

Nice looking car and I like it in red. The only one i've seen down my way is the Peugot 107 which is basically the same spec but it was lemon yellow :o

hi

May i be cheeky and ask how much these are selling for??

hi

May i be cheeky and ask how much these are selling for??

Model

OTR Price

Aygo three-door

£6,745

Aygo five-door

£6,995

Aygo+ three-door

£7,245

Aygo+ five-door

£7,495

Aygo Sport three-door

£7,745

Aygo Sport five-door

£7,995

You must add on the extras (Air Con and TTE exhaust) at extra cost

My local Mr T tells me that most people that go in to look at the Aygo leave in a Yaris :thumbsup:

Air con and tom tom go systems are both £500 each i think and metallic paint is £350! Its not cheap! :(

Its not cheap at all, but looks and feels it a bit. I looked at one and wasnt impressed, there is just too much French in it as regards the quality. Your much better off with Fiats new Panda which is an exceptional little car, and no they dont rust these days and are reliable :thumbsup:

Its not cheap at all, but looks and feels it a bit. I looked at one and wasnt impressed, there is just too much French in it as regards the quality. Your much better off with Fiats new Panda which is an exceptional little car, and no they dont rust these days and are reliable :thumbsup:

The trouble is you also get the Fiat dealer "service" network :rolleyes:

You must add on the extras (Air Con and TTE exhaust) at extra cost

My local Mr T tells me that most people that go in to look at the Aygo leave in a Yaris :thumbsup:

Not surprised

I got alot more car for an extra k

hows the car going? - i'm quite close to buying one so would be interested to hear what you think about owning it so far....

hows the car going? - i'm quite close to buying one so would be interested to hear what you think about owning it so far....

its going fine tried some bp ultimate in it and its even nipper now first tank 57mpg included some motorway driving 2nd tank only 48mpg all around town they say 51mpg urban slightly off. got a huge scratch on rear bumper and marked drivers door trim but these things happen. funny thing is i aint seen 1 other on the road and its been out 2 months now which suggest they are not selling very well but i think they are making more next year

aygo7dr.th.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

So Aygo - do you still have your Aygo and are you still happy with it?

I have a chilli red Aygo, lovely cars, but i cant understand the fade of the colours they have on the bonnet etc, toyota saved so much money on not painting that tiny peice of the car. The only thing i do not like about the Aygo is the gear stick, i bought myself a gear knob (well my cousin bought me it for my birthday in june last year) and it looks alot nicer than the original.