Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Suggestions For Next Mod..

eternity575

ok... so after the horns, red Badge, undercar kit, rollcalls, tints (next week), sebring exhaust, lexus lights, apexi induction kit, and small others.. what next? i have some ideas... tell me what u think:

1) gmax/eibach lowering (gmax is 40, Eibach is 30)

2) spoiler (grrrrrrr)

3) new wheels

4) bodykit

5) exhaust manifold

6) i-dont-know-what-else-there-is.

anyone knows of a mod that will increase power at lower rpm's and not something as expensive as turbos and superchargers? although yesterday , the guy who fitted me the exhaust suggested the hks bolt on at about 2000 pounds including fitting, which is a nice price.. but then again.. too much for me..

any ideas?

Lower it... The Eibach springs are the same as the TTE ones I believe.

30mm looks good without being impractical 99% of the time...

A

lower her then alloys, never alloys first in my opinion nothing like havin a nice set of wheels with huge ***** arches ruining the view!!

Couldn't agree more, avoid the dune buggy effect! :thumbsup:

A spoiler would make the world of difference. :lol::lol::lol:

Eyebrows for £70 - !Removed! hell!!!

Ive found em for £30. :yes:

Where are you looking and are they a different design :wacko:

i like the last suggestion

just shame about, price, insurance, and compared and that it drinks fuel like its going out of fashion, basically the opposite to the yaris :P still.. damn nice car

spoiler would look wicked and improves the rear look of the yaris by far

lower her then alloys, never alloys first in my opinion nothing like havin a nice set of wheels with huge ***** arches ruining the view!!

you tryin to say u didnt like my car before it was lowered on the new rims :P

:lol: trust u to try and pick a fight

i liked ur car, but i thought it looked stupid and told u it would look a lot better lowered and i still stand by that, it does look a lot better now :thumbsup:

at the end of the day its peoples choice i was mearly saying i would personally lower her first before sticking new or bigger rims on as i dont like the look of a car with nice wheels on stilts

Furry dice 10BHP gain guaranteed :thumbsup:

:lol: trust u to try and pick a fight

i liked ur car, but i thought it looked stupid and told u it would look a lot better lowered and i still stand by that, it does look a lot better now :thumbsup:

at the end of the day its peoples choice i was mearly saying i would personally lower her first before sticking new or bigger rims on as i dont like the look of a car with nice wheels on stilts

lol me? never? we will just have a !Removed! fight on msn later :P

only kiddin mate. u know i had my sprinsg 2 months before they were fitted anyway

carbon fibre bonnet..what I would like at the moment..so if anyone offers me one for 2-300 quid I would be tempted :D :D