Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Aircon

rockape

The aircon on my 1994 surf 3.o ssrx ltd doesn't seem to be as cold as it should be...any ideas?

The aircon on my 1994 surf 3.o ssrx ltd doesn't seem to be as cold as it should be...any ideas?

Thanks Mick but I'm no wiser what do I have to do to achieve that.

It is probably a case of regassing, if not it is more then likely moisure in the system, and a shot receiver/dryer.

if you can find the aircon pump on the engine, the outer belt pulley should be turning and the inner bit not.. turno the aircon on and the middle bit should start turning too... if not I'd say you are low on gas!, if it is, get the system drained, vaccumed down, new receiver dryer and re-gas :thumbsup:

Being a '94 you should onto the new, cheapers, and a lot easier to get hold of R134a gas.. its the older cars (like my supras) that are a pain in the bum to get the aircon sorted!!!!

It is probably a case of regassing, if not it is more then likely moisure in the system, and a  shot receiver/dryer.

if you can find the aircon pump on the engine, the outer belt pulley should be turning and the inner bit not.. turno the aircon on and the middle bit should start turning too... if not I'd say you are low on gas!, if it is, get the system drained, vaccumed down, new receiver dryer and re-gas  :thumbsup:

Being a '94 you should onto the new, cheapers, and a lot easier to get hold of R134a gas.. its the older cars (like my supras) that are a pain in the bum to get the aircon sorted!!!!