Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Hello

[Nic]

hi all!

thought i'd finally join up after getting recommended this site by a mate, i have recently bought an mr2 and i love it!

here are a couple of pics:

front4.jpg

rear1.jpg

hopefully you'll all be able to help me when i next break it! i have a habit of making something break with my cars :eek:

oh and if anyone is after some leather door cards and has the cloth ones (with the grey stripes) i may be willing to trade ;)

hiya - nothing wrong with the door cards at all, they are in immaculate condition, i just replaced the leather seats for cloth ones (as the seats were a bit worse for wear) and now the door cards look a bit out of place so i'm on the look out for onces that match my seats but cant find them anywhere :(

and black is definitely the best!

Hello mate

Welcome to the club :thumbsup: And what a nice ride you have got there. So will you be going to JAE?

jerry!!

Nice car there mate. I was looking for a nice black one for ages but ended up with this little red one. All good though.

'Elo ther bud and welcome to ToC :thumbsup:

Don't have any spare door cards unfortunately, but this' the right place for problems!

A fair few peeps from Reading here so no doubt you'll be joining their motley crew for local meets soon. A word of warning though. Stay clear of a tall fella, in a !Removed! black car... hehe :boxing:

-Z

haha who is that?

i already know nick who goes on here with the red mr2 and lambo doors so no doubt he'll know a few of you!

haha who is that?

i already know nick who goes on here with the red mr2 and lambo doors so no doubt he'll know a few of you!

hmmm... not saying any names...

Click Me, Click Me!

ahem :P

-Z

i'm gonna keep it standard but tidy it up as i think mr2's are lovely the way they are. Wanna get the wheels looking good again so will probably need sanding down and repainting, also wanna get the interior looking immaculate again as there are a few annoying little things that need replacing like the cracked ashtray etc! all cosmetic though!

Welcome Nic.

Very nice looking car. Not that many standard ones about these days.

Tony

Think the ash tray cracking is a common problem, mine is cracked all the way around the edge on the top, is there a way to repair them or somewhere to get a new one cheap, I don't think they are far off £50 from toyota and they go for around £35 on ebay:o

Lol yeah the ashtray's a pretty common problem. About £10/15 from a salvage yard, but more from elsewhere!!!

-Z

every single astray i've found has had cracks in the exact same place as mine! i thought it was because of the T-Top making it hot but seems like they all have it?

that eBay link looks good! thanks nik!

welcome, i have a black one too. black ones go faster. same ashtray problem, the things you learn on the internet.