Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

The Descent Movie- Well Worth A Watch

jayla

Do not watch if u get frighten easily as you will get frighten lots of times. this movie is excellent apart from how it is ended. this movie is one of the best movie i have seen for a very long time and i got frighten 3 times but the couple infront of me got frighten 5 times and u will get frighten as this movie is so excellent plus the graphics are excellent well recommed watching. if u are into this sort of thing u should watch this one as it will show ur true fear. if any one else has watched it then post u review.

One of my mates just signed in MSN and her name was "Dont watch descent by yourself"

I think that pretty much says everything :unsure:

One of my mates just signed in MSN and her name was "Dont watch descent by yourself"

I think that pretty much says everything :unsure:

Yes that is soo true you will be even more frighten

:lol: Ah, ya scaredy cats...............

There has NOT been a film made yet that is scary........................

boogy woogy :lol:

:lol:

Although I like my horrors and don't scare easily, I would have to say that original Japanese horror (Ringu/Ring, Ju-On/The Grudge, The Eye & Honogurai mizu no soko kara/Dark Water etc) do a pretty good job!!

Saw it and have to say it is very good. But I don't think it's as scary as everyone is making it out to be, there was one point when I actually jumped a bit but that was it.

Still a good movie though

:lol:

Although I like my horrors and don't scare easily, I would have to say that original Japanese horror (Ringu/Ring, Ju-On/The Grudge, The Eye & Honogurai mizu no soko kara/Dark Water etc) do a pretty good job!!

I sooo wanna see Ringu - seen the Ring and it scared me, but I liked it and then I read the book by Koji Suzuki and I cacked myself reading that, so I'd like to see the original Ringu and compare. I hear its a total scare-fest, unlike the Americanised versions which are lame in comparison.

No-one does decent horror (or cars for that matter!) like the Japanese.

If you like Japanese horror, then check out a movie called 'The Eye'. Classic movie to watch in the dark with 5.1 surround sound.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links