Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Please Can Someone Explain To Me Abt The Jae

jayla

Sorry to post this put i am lost and confussed i have read some threads on this forum but i am justtung more lost.

All i know this is a car show for jap cars that about it.

Could someone explain more to me abt this show. what sort of shows is it. is it a show where u bring u cars and show it or a show for something else.

i know i dont know much abt this event but i am new to these sort of things.

i read you have to be a club member to come to this event and park where the club members car park is, BUT member of what club i am lost i am a member with the toyota club which i got with my new car is tht is ??

Plus is there not a simple website to explaing everything to someone who does not know nothing

all i see lots of threads and threads but i dont really know wht the show it is. i know wht the max power show is as there is a website to explaing it.

Sorry to post this put i am lost and confussed i have read some threads on this forum but i am justtung more lost.

All i know this is a car show for jap cars that about it.

Could someone explain more to me abt this show. what sort of shows is it. is it a show where u bring u cars and show it or a show for something else.

i know i dont know much abt this event but i am new to these sort of things.

i read you have to be a club member to come to this event and park where the club members car park is, BUT member of what club i am lost i am a member with the toyota club which i got with my new car is tht is ??

Plus is there not a simple website to explaing everything to someone who does not know nothing

all i see lots of threads and threads but i dont really know wht the show it is. i know wht the max power show is as there is a website to explaing it.

its a show where All JAP car club go and meet up, the basis is showing off CLUB cars.

The club you would be going is ToyotaOwnersClub.... THIS One :D

but... its... really... all... about...

THE BOOZE!!!!

Welcome to TOC

Take a look here for all the information you'll need. Only members of Clubs that have an allocated area at the show are able to show their cars and as a member of this Club that could include you. It doesn't matter if your car is standard or modified this club is more about the members not the condition of their cars. If you want to attend as a club member and have you car on show then you need to contact Ken urgently and let him know the situation.

John

Another way to think of it is a big social....

Doesn't really matter what car you driev whether new and shiny, modded to hell or an old rustbucket :D

It's a chance for club members to get together, have a laugh and enjoy the atmosphere. If you want to look at other cars theres plenty of them to look at, if you want to sociaise and drink there will be more than plenty of that going on :D

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links