Do Not Sell My Personal Information

I've Got One Less Car Now...

Puls

maximadead.jpg

Yeah. That Maxima is done for.

Young teen girl failed to yield a right of way and shot out into a thoroughfare from a parking area without stopping, Maxima t-boned her :| Of all my cars, this one was my favorite. I'll miss her :( :crybaby:

Bad news man. Still, like people have said, people are OK, right?

Chin up mate.

Sorry to hear that fella...

Good thing you are ok though!!!

unlucky matey

thought the max was a pain in the backside?

I had the car sorted out and it was working great :| I was able to cure the injector woes, I just spent a wad of cash putting new brakes on it, was going to order new belts, and had given it an M1 oil change and MT-90 for the transmission :| Now its all gone.

The worst part was sitting in it for the last time at the towing yard while I was cleaning my stuff out of it....that hurt.

Everyone in the incident was okay. WEAR YOUR SEATBELTS, PEOPLE!

WHIPLASH = CASH make sure she doesnt do it again

Wait till you accidently cause a crash and the other person has this sort of attitude...

Sorry dude, but that train of thought is just wrong - I am totally against cashing in on other peoples mistakes. Remember what goes around comes around ;)

Gutted for you Puls :(

Hope you can either slavage it or get something nicer to replace it :thumbsup:

WHIPLASH = CASH make sure she doesnt do it again

Wait till you accidently cause a crash and the other person has this sort of attitude...

Sorry dude, but that train of thought is just wrong - I am totally against cashing in on other peoples mistakes. Remember what goes around comes around ;)

Gutted for you Puls :(

Hope you can either slavage it or get something nicer to replace it :thumbsup:

Totally agree with System-G. It`s irisponsible at best.

Anyway. Sorry to hear about your pride and joy puls. Like you say.. Seatbelts..., At least your still around to talk about it. :thumbsup::thumbsup:

There won't be any cashing in from this side.

We both have the same insurance comapny...and we crashed RIGHT in front of the insurance company's main office on their road lol...weird.

I've still got plenty of cars, but they're all pretty dull. Camry will stay, not sure about van and Pulsar. Datsun wagon will have to be the Maxima's successor :)

I talked to the insurance people today. Looks like the blame will be on her more, and that my car is likely totaled :|

I might buy a local volvo 240 station wagon to replace it :| I'm a geek. It'll be my winter car. Pulsar and van will be shuffled off shortly. Camry and Datsun will stay.

System~G Posted Jul 17 2005, 07:38 AM

Remember what goes around comes around 

:yes: Yes I have to agree :yes:

Puls - Why don't you buy yourself one of your home grown 'Yank Tanks' as a replacement :thumbsup:

Because I can't afford the Cadillac Fleetwood I want :(

The day for a Yank Tank will come eventually :D