Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Santa's Been To Visit

dawesy

look what came today

gallery_1354_201_1121519896.jpg

gallery_1354_201_1121519961.jpg

gallery_1354_201_1121520023.jpg

just waiting for me FMIC and get it sprayed then i can get it all mapped and go foddering

much better than socks!

phwoar :drool:

power output now?? :drool:

and is that a screamer pipe

suit you sir

(sorry)

dear santa......

sould be >450bhp and yes it is a screemer pipe (ya cant beat a screemer,ooer) might try and get it exiting the side of the front bumper!!

hehe

can i be cheekey and ask, where from, what is it (as in make/model), and how much

big engine mods for next winter planned, need to accumlitae the bits ;)

Looking very nice mate :D :thumbsup: Did you ask Santa to send me it's little brother? B) :shutit:

Very nice indeed!!!

I like the idea of a screamer pipe exiting from the front bumper... if I EVER (looking increasingly unlikely) get to build my V8 TT Celica supra project thats what I am going to do!!! :thumbsup:

Looks like a serious bit of kit!

I thought you were selling this wee beasty mate? :huh:

Looks great! :thumbsup:

Looks good lee,

well worth the wait :yes:

good old uncle sam :rolleyes:

rob turbo is from ATS think the web addy is www.ats-racing.net. got the kit for £1084 incl delivery but got stung for another £74 by our wounderful government. it is the mitsubishi TD06 20G. kit comes with manifold adapter, oil and water lines, TIAL external wastegate and down pipe with a choice of recirculating wastegate or screemer. kit is designed for the gen2 3S so needs a few mods to fit the gen3 ie a 5mm spacer plate between adapter and manifold and waterpipes extending. if you want one order now and you may have it fro next winter, mine took 5 MONTHS.

Greddy do a kit based on their TD06 20GSH tubby can be got for around £1500 but comes with tubular manifold as well.

garrick dont think i can finish the rest of the mods i a week. still got to be sprayed and a few otherchoice body mods to be done yet. hope to have it done in around 5-6weeks, especialy seeening as J-Tuner want it as a feature car!

got a nice 600x300x75mm front mount intercooler comming next week. does anyone know where i can get 75mm aluminium tube bends from?

ta Lee, can wait 5 monhs i suppose, like i say gathering bits for a good tinker hopefully next winter ;)

james - screamer pipe is atached to the outlet of an external wastegatem and when you hit full boost it does exactly that

screams :D

not exactly roadleagal but as it only opens whan you hit max boost mr plod may have a hard time working out what made the noise. basicaly the wastegate opens when the desired boost is reached and diverts exhaust gas from going through the turbo thus controlling boost. normaly this gas is re-directed back ito the exhaust system after the turbo but with a screemer pipe it just exits stright to atmosphere un silenced :). these give slightly better performance than the re-curculated type and sound awsome too. has been likend to a jet on takeoff!

wow, another crazy mod for your car Lee, when youre done do you fancy building me a rear engine 3SGTE yaris?

does anyone know where i can get 75mm aluminium tube bends from?

Dawsey try Merlin Motorsport They have 16 gauge ally tube up to 3" which they will bend and bead to order. They say to ring to discuss on 01249 782101

cheers john ill give em a buzz.

lee i'll take on any thing but i hope you got deep pockets. why not do a 4WD 3G-GTE yaris? i have heard that the vitz is availiable with a 4WD option in Japan. get one imported and get a writen off GT4 and away you go

Very nice but...

...will an AE92 Bodyshell take all this power and stress?

currently it is stripped don to a bare Shell and bar a couple of areas that the metal moths have got to its looking good no sign of stress fractures forming will be adding front and rear strut braces for good measure though.

traction however will be an different kettle of fish! :o

top speed of over 150MPH (GPS speed reading) 0-60 in 4secs and a standing 1/4 in 13.07 @110mph

currently it is stripped don to a bare shell and bar a couple of areas that the metal moths have got to its looking good no sign of stress fractures forming will be adding front and rear strut braces for good measure though.

traction however will be an different kettle of fish! :o

with the car gutted would it be worthwhile to do a bit of seam welding?

thought about it and may do abit in critical areas. good your thinking on the same wavelength

thought about it and may do abit in critical areas. good your thinking on the same wavelength

:yes:

would be rude not too i would have thought, with the access there may aswell get good old Uncle Mig out

few hours and itll help with the rest of the chassis bracing, wouldnt want it being ripped in half, once the lump goes back in