Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Gt Turbo Rear Disc Conversion

DazH

Just wondering if anyone knows where I might be able to pick up the discs, calipers, cables etc etc for the conversion on my Seo. I know JB Motorsport do them but I never received a reply regarding payment method or delivery times off them. Anyone know of one in a breakers or similar :help:

Cheers

yeah, i sent him an email ages ago regarding when an abs-applicable kit should be ready, and he never answered. meh.

several kits pop up on eBay, there's one on now, but its some american company i know of and theyre very anal about delivery charges, they wouldnt post a cynos lip kit here cause its " too big "...

where's that dude that has the paseo on their site, 96paseo or something like that, come out come out whererver you are :lol:

he's got a kickass paseo too i must add

hmph - i'll drop them a note on Monday - he was very helpful when i pestered him about an engine :ph34r:

i'll see if i get a response..

Yeah its 96paseo - haven't seen him around in a while but he's got a 4efte swap.

J

Thanks mate :thumbsup:

Been having the odd look on gtturbo.com, no hurry I suppose but I'm an impatient :censor: :lol:

Managed to find a full rear axle off a lad from gtturbo.com. Should be picking it up next week :hokus-pokus: Then the next stage in my cunning plan will be one step closer :rolleyes:

whats this " cunning " plan then eh :P

i think the exedy clutch should be a clue... :thumbsup:

Me thinks its a tiny bit obvious me thinks... :D

brake conversion & suspension mods................

Hmmmm, whats next i wonder :P

J

hehe, i know, but i wanna hear it from his mouth to confirm....5 letter word, first character 4, last e :lol:

its nice to hear about people doing stuff to the mighty 'seo :D

btw daz, in the future you may have to help me with parts, your talking about getting this and that when no-one else can is making a wee bit jealous, hehe

Don't know what you mean.

Ssshh, the missus has just walked in :boxing: :crutchy: :lol:

Close Riko but not quite :ph34r:

I know JB Motorsport do them but I never received a reply regarding payment method or delivery times off them.

He probably doesnt respond because he gets loads of queries off people asking loads of questions about this and that but never actually buy anything so he may have just stopped making the effort, theirs a lot of people who talk and ask a lot but when it comes to putting their hands in their pockets its another story. Its sad cos it spoils it for people who are genuinely interested and have money to spend like dazh is now.

Hi you lot,

sorry havent been on here for ages! yea i got my rear brakes from him. not sure if he has any in stock at the moment. You cant get abs for the paseo conversion, the only reason i have abs is because we did alot of modifiying to get the abs eqp to fit the new disks etc.

Anyway good luck in finding some!

matt

Well I've emailed JB Motorsport again as the rear axle I went to pick up last night didn't have calipers or the carriers :( would have been ok without as a company we deal with at work do the calipers but they can't get hold of them at the minute and carriers would have to come from the dealer <_<

Fingers crossed he'll get this email as I've looked everywhere now and this money is burning a hole in my pocket :unsure:

i've got a complete axle but missing one rear caliper.

Dunno if it is the same for starlet as paseos, but u dont need the whole axle, just hubs, cables, handbrake cable, discs and callipers - i used Starlet GT bits to convert my ep91 Starlet SR

Have you found out which side caliper is missing Andrew? PM me a price you're looking for and I can dig a little further to get a caliper :thumbsup: