Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Fell In Love Today..... Twice

Demonic Angel

The search for Richs car goes on!

We went to Toyota today, had a look round and spoke to Suzanne, who sold me my Yaris. She had two diesel Corollas in - both 2.0, one was a Grey 52 plate T3, the other was a Red 54 plate T2....

The 52 plate was cheaper and more to our price range, so we went for a test drive and Rich really liked it - beautiful car, beautiful colour - personally I totally fell in love with it - it had everything we wanted for Richs new car.... then DISASTER!

It had been sold to someone else! The salesguy forgot to take it off the forecourt! Gutted's not the word! :crybaby:

She then brought our attention to the newer 54 plate T2, so lower spec but still a 2.0 diesel with air con, which is what we wanted really. So we test drove that one and it was much nicer drive thanks to the higher bhp from the 2.0 D4D engine for the new shape Corolla and Rich was very impressed - ok so it didnt have alloys or fogs - no biggy, it still had the air con which was the main thing.....

Only problem was its over budget and although we loved it, we had to walk away.

Just so gutted that that 52 plate T3 was sold - it was perfect!

Oh well - the search continues! We spent so long at Toyota that we never got anywhere else! :D

Get the dealer to source you a good one.. i'm sure they will find one quicker than you will?

It sounds like you found the car you(s) would be happy with so you know what to look for now. Just getting something v.similar spec to the T3 you looked at.

A real bummer about the car not being for sale. I think it's a technique tho. to get you for the newer car.

Best of luck on you ongoing search

Do a search on Toyota's site. You can set your requirements and check out the dealers that have something similar. Then, have a word with your dealer about getting it over to you. If they wont do that, go to the other dealer and make it a day out!

Yeah at least you know what you are looking for and can concentrate on finding the best deal on one specific car. :thumbsup:

I know there are plenty of Corollas in the world, but that 52 plate just seemed really special..... bit daft I know!

We did also consider buying a brand new Colour Collection, but again, wayy above our budget! :rolleyes:

Would that be the CC that comes in Silver Steel, Silver Steel or Siver Steel? :rolleyes:

Would that be the CC that comes in Silver Steel, Silver Steel or Siver Steel?  :rolleyes:

Yeah thats the one!

We're gonna ask Suzanne to keep her eyes open for a similar one to the 52 plate one - just so gutted it had gone.

Rich has admitted that if it wasn't gone, we'd have it on the drive by now - he would have bought it there and then! :crybaby:

Yes and still on their site as for sale. Naughty Mr T! :rolleyes:

there is an ex - demo at Toyota in bishopbriggs in glasgow - T3 , air con , alloys , bodykti 12k miles - £8'990 altho dunno wot ur budget is?

there is an ex - demo at Toyota in bishopbriggs in glasgow - T3 , air con , alloys , bodykti 12k miles - £8'990 altho dunno wot ur budget is?

Thats in our budget - looking at around the £8-9k mark, but we dont want one with a bodykit and it must be a Diesel, preferable a 2.0 Diesel. Cheers anyway mate!

Seen a few at Inchcape Nottinghams website (cheers Al!) - three 2.0 D4D T-Spirits, all in our price range - all 52 plate, two Eclipse Black, one Carlo Blue, so Rich will have a look at those in his lunch break tomorrow as he works just across the road from Inchcape Toyota, so there is hope yet!

Still reeling about that grey one though - why didnt they take it off the forecourt if it was sold? Totally gutted about that - I sooo fell for that car! :wub:

You KNOW you want a BLACK one.. go on go on go on go on.. get a black one :P

Just so you know.. the bodykits are nice and subtle on them.. look really nice.. same as T-Sport :thumbsup:

You KNOW you want a BLACK one.. go on go on go on go on.. get a black one  :P

Just so you know.. the bodykits are nice and subtle on them.. look really nice.. same as T-Sport :thumbsup:

lol well I was thinking how sad we'd look having two Carlo Blue Toyotas, so he might choose Black on that principal, so you may have another Black Pack member joining your motley crew! lol

lol I can be a Carlo Blue Crew member and a Black Pack member surely! lol :lol::lol:

I wouldn't buy that one though, you've driven it! :P :thumbsup:

And its a boat! :)

And its a boat! :)

lol the old "Rollas arent that bad! Even though we test drove diesels I was so impressed at the smooth ride and the quiet engine - the last diesel I was in was my learner car - an R reg 1.6 Fiesta Diesel, which was awful! lol

Nice to know diesels have evolved and improved in recent years!

We were both really impressed with the Corolla - I sooo badly want him to get one! Then I can drive it! :lol::lol:

We were both really impressed with the Corolla - I sooo badly want him to get one! Then I can drive it!  :lol:  :lol:

That's what you think. :P

I'll just nick the keys while your upstairs working and take it round the block..... you'll never know! :lol::lol: