Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Nice Mk3 Pics

MarkMcQ

Just found this. The gallery links are the ones on the right side, under the 'tatu' word. Some nice stuff on there, spotted a few wearing the sexay Do-Luck kit.

Link

Good work!!!!

linky as the pic was HUGE!

This picture amused me.... There is always one at any Mk3 meet!

linky as big pic!

Heavon probably looks something like this... shame about the "lambo" doors :(

Some other awesome photos...

IMG_8818.jpg

IMG_8808.jpg

Well found :thumbsup:

I like those roof visors that some of them have on the top of the rear hatch.

JDM or can they be bought over here too?

Yes, the spoilers are pretty grim... but the !Removed! like funny things like that... its the huge guuages just plonked on the dash that I really hate!!!!

Mark, the top rear sunvisers are uber rare in europe... I bif on one on eBay a bit back, but it went for silly money... I think they were JDM only, and not that many cars had them there!!!!

To be ghonest I wasn;t sure how much I liked it , it was more the fact that I had never seen one before that made me want it :ph34r::lol:

I'm looking forward to getting my JDM tail lights on :thumbsup:

Great pictures there like the picture in the car park were all the cars are lined up bumper to bumper quality :yes:

jerry!!

Mark, the top rear sunvisers are uber rare in europe... I bif on one on ebay a bit back, but it went for silly money... I think they were JDM only, and not that many cars had them there!!!!

Damn. I quite like the look of the car with the rear spoiler removed and just that roof one. I'll need to keep my eyes peeled on eBay.

I'm looking forward to getting my JDM tail lights on  :thumbsup:

I'm wanting to put a set of those on mine too. They're much better looking than the scabby European ones which just look so very dated next to the JDM ones.

I'm looking to do something different with this one I'm restoring. I would absoloutely looooove to have the Kaze widebody kit imported along with the quad headlight conversion, but I think it's looking at over 2 grand for that, and I don't know if I want to Shell out that much. Failing that, the Do-Luck Type 1 is making eyes at me.

Mark, the top rear sunvisers are uber rare in europe... I bif on one on ebay a bit back, but it went for silly money... I think they were JDM only, and not that many cars had them there!!!!

Damn. I quite like the look of the car with the rear spoiler removed and just that roof one. I'll need to keep my eyes peeled on eBay.

I'm looking forward to getting my JDM tail lights on  :thumbsup:

I'm wanting to put a set of those on mine too. They're much better looking than the scabby European ones which just look so very dated next to the JDM ones.

I'm looking to do something different with this one I'm restoring. I would absoloutely looooove to have the Kaze widebody kit imported along with the quad headlight conversion, but I think it's looking at over 2 grand for that, and I don't know if I want to Shell out that much. Failing that, the Do-Luck Type 1 is making eyes at me.

I was once lookign to doa smooth tailgate on the back of a mk3, also smooth over where the light were and replace the tail lights with six small roond tail lamps (about 3" or som like hte back of a fiat coupe) all recessed in by about 2 cm... apart from that the bosywork would have been stock, but smoothed (the side trim, door handles, rear wiper, etc)

I son;t like body kits on mk3s, I think they look great as they are!!! if I had to go that route, I wouls go with the Greddy GRacer front bumper :yes:

I was once lookign to doa  smooth tailgate on the back of a mk3, also smooth over where the light were and replace the tail lights with six small roond tail lamps (about 3" or som like hte back of a fiat coupe) all recessed in by about 2 cm... apart from that the bosywork would have been stock, but smoothed (the side trim, door handles, rear wiper, etc)

That was something I had considered too. I thought of going the Mk4 light conversion at one point, but if it's not done right it just looks vile, so I canned that idea.

I was really into flushing the trim that goes around the middle of the car. Seen some Mk3's with it done and it looks excellent. But then I saw how the front wing looks behind the trim at the front, and how it's mounted, and decided not to go with that. If the car is ever bumped, it's too much hassle to replace the wing if it's flushed. I quite like the door handles, although I may flush the locks, as they don't look right on the handles.

Right now I'm trying to repair the back sill behind the rear light. The water that gets in behind the light seal had rotted it all away, so I cut the bad metal away and cut a big section out of the one I broke for spares. Damn metal keeps blowing through while I'm welding it though. I'm using one of those gasless MIG's (Shouldn't they call them MI's?), but I'm finding it to be cack. I'm quite proficient with a regular MIG, but this thing is producing welds that don't even look anywhere near as tight as the first time I ever even picked up a welder.

I really do wish some company would make an aftermarket rear light for the Mk3. Something that allows the water from the rear hatches edges to drain out safely. In fact, even a set of rubber seals for the stock lights would be useful. The Toyota seals are pish poor. I don't know who at Toyota got it into their heads that squishy foam blocks out water.

I was thinking the other day of using some brake piping to make small ducts just above the lights, that run into the boot well behind the interior panel, and exits through one of the rubber grommits. That might help remove some of the water.

Damn, that was a long post. :blink:

Silicone sealant........... :thumbsup:

Fit you are pulling apar tthe rear does that mean you have any spare side moulding screw things?

You know the small threaded sections with a square head that holds on the bits of trim under the lights??? I need two!

I'll pull the trim off at some point and check. I think they should still be there.

Cheers mate!!! I think I binned all mine, but the nasty wasps are not letting me in my shed to check!!!

IMG_8808.jpg

I like the second fromt the front that has what look like a sopwith camel where the spoiler should be. :lol::ph34r: