Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Wow Wot An Exhaust (t Sport)

albundy

well i got my exhaust on yesterday and wot a noise off it!!!! it sounds like a highly tuned motorbike. iv got from the cat bk on 2.5" stainless to 1 back box which was hand rolled there and then for me it was good to watch it bein made it has got a 8"x4" letter box tail pipe on it which really suited the car its a phenominal sound and i luv it to bits.

all this work was carried out at MEERCAT CUSTOM EXHAUSTS KILBIRNIE SCOTLAND

well i got my exhaust on yesterday and wot a noise off it!!!! it sounds like a highly tuned motorbike. iv got from the cat bk on 2.5" stainless to 1 back box which was hand rolled there and then for me it was good to watch it bein made it has got a 8"x4" letter box tail pipe on it which really suited the car its a phenominal sound and i luv it to bits.

all this work was carried out at MEERCAT CUSTOM EXHAUSTS KILBIRNIE SCOTLAND

Pics are worth 1,000 words :yes:

Pics are worth 1,000 words  :yes:

Yeah, pics are good, even better, get a sound clip online :thumbsup:

Mike

how do i upload pics iv only got the registered account will that let me do it if so il charge up the cam tonite and put sum up the mora after work

how do i upload pics iv only got the registered account will that let me do it if so il charge up the cam tonite and put sum up the mora after work

If you cant do it on here, load your pics to some webspace if you have some and then put the links into this thread :thumbsup:

If that's allowed :unsure:

If you cant do it on here, load your pics to some webspace if you have some and then put the links into this thread  :thumbsup:

If that's allowed  :unsure:

I think it is allowed, but not 100% :unsure:

i wait to be corrected..... :)