Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Picture Of My Paseo

openeye

wow, thats quite cool, not too my taste (ignore me, i basically dont like bodykits or any mod that doesnt serve a purpose), but good work done...do it all in black and itd be absoubikinlutely nice...so what, thats 4 xxx kitted gen 2's now? hah, not so exclusive now eh matt :lol:

Sweet looking car

I'm at present waiting on my bodykit to be sprayed and i'll post up pics when its finished

I've a question

What mirrors are they

Are they custom baseplates?

Top class mate!!!

Nice lookin kit and a bold choice of colour!! I like!

Is the kit all smoothed into the body??

Thanx guys!

Irish_Cynos ->

I bought the sidemirror plats together with the mirrors from a shop, so they are avalible everywhere i think. I think its M3-look mirrors.

matt_hillyard ->

Thanx. I´v been watching your car alot before i stardet, you got a nice ride there! i thought of silver for the paint, but i wanted something different, and the greej color worked pretty good on a paseo. Have seen a lot of cars that it did not work to well on.

How do you meen "all smoothed into the body" ? (sorry, bad in english..=)

openeye, lol, cheers mate i appreciate it!! I'm still going with the project as its not even half way there.

What i meant was is the kit blended into the body of the car or has it just been stuck on.

Matt...=) Have you done a lot with your interior?

The backparts on the rear spoiler is well fitet and blended in fine, i did not do the sidesskirts myself, i left that to the paintshop, and i wanted them to be "blended" in, so you did not get the look that its a glued on sideskirts, but they did not do that before the paintjob. i wont do anything about it at this time, but it is something that i want to do something about in the future. Beside that, they are quite well fitet against the body.

Thanx guys!

Irish_Cynos ->

I bought the sidemirror plats together with the mirrors from a shop, so they are avalible everywhere i think. I think its M3-look mirrors.

Hi does the shop you got them from have an online store as i cant source them anywhere and i've only seen 2 paseos with them

No where in ireland does anthing or is interested in getting you anything for them

Oi riko you cheeky bugger!! LOL

Just noticed you said bout it not being as exclusive, there are 4 about but all over the world and it's still the 1st in the UK!!!lol. I'm gona hang onto that for a loooonnnngggggg time!lol

Openeye -> Interior wise i have not done too much, i have a screen all new Speakers inc 6x9's on the parcel shelf, colour coded a few dash items that are sprayed in the same paint as the exterior. Seats are still a horrible pattern but as i say due to possible sponsors this may all change v v soon!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links