Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

T-spirit Sat Nav

yaris781

i would be very grateful if someone could tell me if a tns 200 sat nav system would fit straight into my car it has got the sat nav function buttons. also how do u take the head unit out so i can see if it will fit.

thanks would be very grateful for any info :group-cuddles: :group-cuddles:

i would be very grateful if someone could tell me if a tns 200 sat nav system would fit straight into my car it has got the sat nav function buttons. also how do u take the head unit out so i can see if it will fit.

thanks would be very grateful for any info :group-cuddles:  :group-cuddles:

I think the sat nav you mention is the one which uses the original head display, if this is so then yes it will fit/work ok.

Not sure how you get the radio out but if you contact toyota deealer im sure they will help. Alternatively price up how much they would charge to fit the unit for you.

I think the sat nav you mention is the one which uses the original head display, if this is so then yes it will fit/work ok.

Not sure how you get the radio out but if you contact toyota deealer im sure they will help. Alternatively price up how much they would charge to fit the unit for you.

thanks for your reply. idid contact toyota but they seem to be reluctant in telling me if it will fit unless i purchase it from them, which would cost approx £1300. they said if i take it apart and was to have ay problems it would void the remainder of warranty

at £1300 I would guess it is the one that runs from the origianl head, so no probs there

I cant see why the dealer wont fit for you though as it is a toyota part seems a bit petty to me, is there another dealership you can try near you.

I have the same Sat Nav in mine and it is worth it

at £1300 I would guess it is the one that runs from the origianl head, so no probs there

I cant see why the dealer wont fit for you though as it is a toyota part seems a bit petty to me, is there another dealership you can try near you.

I have the same Sat Nav in mine and it is worth it

Yes you should be able to fit a tns 200 system, things have moved on and the older cd system is replaced with tns 300 (dvd map of most of europe) but both are very much the same when fitting.

I would hope you could find a friendly dealer who would fit it for you.

If all else fails try looking at this web site http://techdoc.toyota-europe.com/

you can find fitting info for most toyota ACCESSORY INSTALLATION MANUALS (AIM).

Yes you should be able to fit a tns 200 system, things have moved on and the older cd system is replaced with tns 300 (dvd map of most of europe) but both are very much the same when fitting.

I would hope you could find a friendly dealer who would fit it for you.

If all else fails try looking at this web site http://techdoc.toyota-europe.com/

you can find fitting info for most toyota ACCESSORY INSTALLATION MANUALS (AIM).

thaks for all our advice i actually got talking to one of the technicians and he said he would fit it for me reckons takes about 2 hrs tops

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links