Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Air Induction Kit

Yaris-SR

Hey people i have a Yaris 1.3 SR and i just wanna know which Air Induction kit would give me the best performance, good value and easiest to fit. Hope you can help

Cheers,

D

Hi and welcome to the club!

I'd say A'PEXi would be your best bet. Contact Envy for it, link up the top! :thumbsup:

Welcome to TOC

I'd say A'PEXi would be your best bet. Contact Envy for it, link up the top! :thumbsup:

I'd have to agree, the apexi would probably the better filter

Not so much a gain in performance as that when the car is hot the revs dont get restricted cos you're sucking hot air.

When mine got done I drove up to Newcastle (a 4hour drive) with my old hks one on and back with the relocated apexi and there was a noticeable difference.

I used to find that in the winter you could drive the car hard all day without too much of a difference, but in the summer its like it was loseing the pull at the top end.

Does that make sense?

oh yeah kids, if you relocate you apexi. make sure you do a good job of the earth wire as i didnt :P the car had a bad earth and was running like sh**. and it kept cutting out whilst driving :P

oh yeah kids, if you relocate you apexi. make sure you do a good job of the earth wire as i didnt :P the car had a bad earth and was running like sh**. and it kept cutting out whilst driving :P

did u decide to snip up ur wires then, im hoping that when i do it mine it will reach!! just waiting on the breather filter

so it wont reach but you dont have to cut anything, just get a peice of auto wire the same as the neg one, 8" long (thats a real 8", not "look it is 8" long!") with two crimped rings on either end. bolt one end to where the originall one went the with the aid of a short 6mm set screw (bolt which the thread goes all the way to the head) bolt the end of the original wire to the other end of the new wire. tape em up (neatly :P)