Do Not Sell My Personal Information

4 Hours Of Polishing = Sore Wrist & Great Outcome!

Fizz

Some fresh pics from today.... spent 4 hours cleaning the inside and outside...

Just prepping the car for JAE.. so that she wont be as hard to clean the morning before we set off. :thumbsup:

She looks so damn nice.. :drool: Autoglym products are a marvel.. B)

These first couple of shots were taken with not much light.. in the shade of some trees..

gallery_3181_39_1121631068.jpg

gallery_3181_39_1121631140.jpg

These were taken later on about 7:30pm.. hence the pics could have been better.. You can really see the change in the colour depending on what the light levels are like.. :cyclops:

gallery_3181_39_1121631448.jpg

gallery_3181_39_1121633070.jpg

gallery_3181_39_1121631922.jpg

gallery_3181_39_1121630834.jpg

gallery_3181_39_1121630506.jpg

It was like a 'mini MR2 adventure'... :rolleyes: :P

Sore wrist from polishing? Doubt it! :P

Lookin absolutely amazing fatty, I want your car! :drool::drool::drool:

Defo need to take me a spin at JAE! :D :thumbsup:

its looking good fizz as always.

i to have been prepairing for JAE today..............

went to the pub around midday and came out eventually :beer:

That looks gorgeous, I only spent about 2 hours, wash, T cut little scratches out, polish, wax, hoover etc... result knackered!

Ryan - Show me the money!!! :lol: I'll defo take you out in the tubby laddo .. just remind me.. :thumbsup:

Kimi - Im t-total.. so i'll be the one armed with a camera at JAE.. lol..

blupaseo - Cheers bud.. it would have taken 2 hours if i actually bothered to clean the inside on a regular basis.. as it stands i only wash the outside once per week.. :rolleyes:

Looking good mate. Top job :thumbsup:

jerry!!

That's got to be one of the shiniest cars i've ever seen!!! :thumbsup:

That's got to be one of the shiniest cars i've ever seen!!! :thumbsup:

Cheers mate.. but nahh.. Get Jerry to show you his.. I mena.. a pic of his car.. :rolleyes: :P

There is no way most people would take that as an eleven year old car. It looks like it has just come out of the showroom! :yes:

Great job man. I love it! B)

Leaving my car cleaning for Thursday although my weekends JAE preps did not quite go according to plan :(

Have been trying to get a decent tan so I don't have to worry about snscreen for JAE, went to the ex girlfriends Saturday night so not much sleep, pulled the mattress into my garden at 10am on Sunday morning, put my usual tan accelerator on and promptly fell asleep.... Landlord woke me up six hours later, no need to say feeling a little sore and very red. Am now keeping the aftersun on at regular intervals to try and prevent blistering/peeling otherwise all my hard work is out the window :( :(

Fingers crossed I can save it :D

its looking good fizz as always.

i to have been prepairing for JAE today..............

went to the pub around midday and came out eventually :beer:

Nice to know you are coming prepared Kim..... alcohol lined stomach and all! :lol::lol:

Car looks great Fizz, I'd like to have a closer look than I did at Brunters, if thats ok with you mate..... :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Fizz!!! she looks beautiful!! :drool:

Puts my car cleaning to shame :( Tho I did take some nice pics of her on sunday morning :P

Ahh well.. another wash n polish session on Thursday methinks :P

Not bad I suppose but I see you didn't get the cotton buds out and polish the inside of the Toyota Badge on the front :rolleyes: (talk about half doing a job!) :P :lol:

Looking good Fizz :thumbsup:

looking good fella,...

mmmm shiny thing :thumbsup:

Looking great mate!!!

Nice work!!!!

Fizz are you available thursday? if so do you fancy a trip down to mansfield? :lol:

Ill raise you a £1 and two mars bars daz! :lol:

!Removed! 'ell.. where do i start with the replies.. lol :P

Al J & Rico DJ - Davo - Karma Supra - Cheers lads.. :thumbsup:

Rhains - Sorry to hear about the suntan mate.. Tis a good job i was born with one so i dont have to worry abotu being burnt.. i just go black.. :D

DM - Your more than welcome to lass.. you should have just jumped in at Brunters.. everyone else did.. :rolleyes: :P

JJ - Cheers lass.. i'll be polishing again on Thursday night.. and placing the car cover on overnight.. lol.. gonna get another clean once we arrive at the venue.. i shall have my cleaning stuff with me. :rolleyes:

Les - Thats a good idea.. i was wondering how to get in those tight spots.. :thumbsup:

Daz - No! :lol:

Tegan - No! :P

Hehehehe :)

mebbe I need a car cover for mine :P lol .... yeah she will prolly be getting another clean once we get there too :P get rid of those pesky flies! :P

But yeah hon.... she looks mint.... oh and you have a PM ;)

Dude thats one shiny car... or is it your "magic" camera at work <_< lol

Looks fantastic mate, just think how annoyed your gonna be when ya get dead flies, and bird crap all over it :ffs: i get that within an hr of cleaning my car...

-Z

Looks tremendous, I really wish I had the motivation to put the effort in like that, it really shows

Whoooo. That is definately one shiny motor. Does you credit matey. :thumbsup::thumbsup:

oooooooooooooooooooooooh....shiney! :D