Do Not Sell My Personal Information

4 Hours Of Polishing = Sore Wrist & Great Outcome!

Fizz

Can i eat my dinner off it? :D

No, you might scratch it carving into your juicy steak sizzling on the bonnet, all the juices flowing down (hellish for the paintwork I imagine! lol)

lol I feel hungry now :drool::lol::lol:

Cheers for the comments people.. :D Nice to see my baby appreciated..

Jesus - dont knwo if you are aware but my car is up for sale bud.. so i wont be throwing any more monies at her.. :crybaby:

tht car looks new, u did not respray it ?? great job looks brand new. my car is around 8 months old since new and urs looks much shinie then mine **** ur making me feel sad now asmy car does not look tht clean. how do u get them alloy weels so clean. my car alloy weels got brake dust already which is not coming of atall, tried many times :(

Once again I say :drool:

I -have- to borrow that camera :P lol it has to be the camera :P

Looking Good (as always :D the car that is :P )

I see the tailpipes even got a once over..... :thumbsup:

Rash.

Jayla - The alloys are practically brand new and i wash them at least once per week. (the whole car infact)

What you need to remember is that they have aplatinum finish with a polished lip so they are designed to stand out from the start.

Any car can have decent shine.. just get some polishing products etc and get some elbow grease in. :thumbsup:

Ive got enough scratches on the car its just that you cant see them in the pics!.. :P

Rico.. the rear lights aint been done bud.. well.. not the way in which you think.. :rolleyes:

I got some red reflectors sent over from the US but not got round to spreying the amber indicator red.. :rolleyes: :P

Rash - They do get a once over now and again... once they have been cleaned properly once.. they are easy to maintain.. :yes:

JJ - It is the camera.. as i keep telling everyone!. :thumbsup:

Ahhh now there's a lovely colour. Congrats on this probably being the longest "I've cleaned my car" thread ever :lol: Means your hard work has paid off!

Mine looked as shiney as that yesterday until it rained. Luckily I got several layers of polish on the roof so the water just rolled off :thumbsup:

Ahhh now there's a lovely colour. Congrats on this probably being the longest "I've cleaned my car" thread ever :lol: Means your hard work has paid off!

Mine looked as shiney as that yesterday until it rained. Luckily I got several layers of polish on the roof so the water just rolled off :thumbsup:

Its just 'cos i keep reviving the thread lass.. :rolleyes: :D

Im just trying to 'pimp my ride' to give her as much exposure to potential buyers.. :yes:

It rained today anyway.. so its got dirty again.. but at least its got a good layer of polish on it as you rightly said.. it dont take as much to clean it after.. :thumbsup: