Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Hks Turbo

natgx

Hi

Im new to this forum but I do quite often look on it for info.

Has anyone fitted this kit onto their car. If so, please can you provide as much info as you can on how to fit etc... and what else may be needed!

Thanks

Nat

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• natgx

• CAMSHAFT

• Ryan1985

• admanirv

Top Posters In This Topic

hi, welcome to the forum :thumbsup:

best chap to speak to is CAMSHAFT , he recently fitted the kit to his 1 ltr and im sure hell be able to offer any advice tips and tricks, drop the guy a pm

Okay cool - i will contact him. - is he only available later on or can I try him now?

Do you know if it was easy enough to fit or not?

Cheers

Nat

well lad and welcome, no i`m alway here, how can i help you???

well lad and welcome, no i`m alway here, how can i help you???

I have a yaris 1.0litre and ive just bought a HKS Turbo kit from Japan and it has arrived over the weekend.

Do you know how to fit it - please provide as much info as you can.

Thanks

Natalie

no prob, first of all what year is your car?

you can help me at the weekend if you want :wub: :P

only if you help me with my slab of gunniness at JAE :P :thumbsup:

Mar 2002

you may have a little problom with ecu as the FCON (the bigger of the 2 boxs with wires comming out of it) is set up for a Jap built yaris/vitz, where your car is a French built car. but that may be easy to fix, did you get any fitting instructions???

Mar 2002

you may have a little problom with ecu as the FCON (the bigger of the 2 boxs with wires comming out of it) is set up for a Jap built yaris/vitz, where your car is a French built car. but that may be easy to fix, did you get any fitting instructions???

No no fitting instrctions either! I can get them from HKS but they are in Jap.

The guy at HKS mentioned about the f-con and he said that it is only compatible with the vitz. What have you done?

Nat

right i have a little bit of good news for you i can e-mail you the full fitting instructions and wireing diagrams. they are in japaneese but the diagrams are well displayed and easy to follow. PM me your e-mail address and i can mail it to you :thumbsup:

Edit: im a tad late ill leave camshaft to it,

Have you done the same to your car?

I think yours could be the same colour as mine - cadera red!

Nat

right i have a little bit of good news for you i can e-mail you the full fitting instructions and wireing diagrams. they are in japaneese but the diagrams are well displayed and easy to follow. PM me your e-mail address and i can mail it to you :thumbsup:

Your a star ***************.

My email address is: natgxx@hotmail.com

if you give me your contact number I will call you in my lunch hour and we could discuss it.

Cheers

Nat :) :) :) - Im happy now

your more than welcome. have you got brordband its very big i don`t want to block up your computer

your more than welcome. have you got brordband its very big i don`t want to block up your computer

Yeah - works computer - Got good broadband!

Thanks

Nat

Yeah - works computer - Got good broadband!

Thanks

Nat

yea thats gone now :thumbsup: i have a Jap built yaris so my ecu was ok and the FCON worked on it. i`m going fitting another to a French build car like yours, i`ll look at it this evening and let ya know. i`m going to wire a Jap ecu to a French car to see if it will work, hopefully it will work other wise we will need a stand alone ECU :(

Apparently its dead easy to fit, I have someone to fit it for me but just no turbo! :(

Apparently its dead easy to fit, I have someone to fit it for me but just no turbo! :(

yea it is dead easy to fit the engine bit once you have the instructions the ECU is the tricky bit

What do you mean - no turbo?

yea it is dead easy to fit the engine bit once you have the instructions the ECU is the tricky bit

Did you get the email I sent you??????

Did you get the email I sent you??????

sweet car girl. have you any more pics :drool::drool::drool:

maxpowerlive3036bc.jpg

er... did you get the one from Blackpool (the other one I sent you)

I havent got many as I have only just finished it.

The graffics at the moment are all coming off and I am having something even more crazy.

The picture you have posted is from Max Power 2005 Top 100.

There are some pictures in Redline magazine from Redline Rumble and there are also some on various other websites from Max Power.

I havent really shown it other than locally but you will see it at JAE (Hopefully with the Turbo fitted)

Natx