Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Starlet Gt Spares

gt-turboBaz

have been trying to source several parts for my starlet gt and hope you will be able to help.

my car is an imported 1994 factory facelift gt turbo with quad headlights. i would like price and availability on the following parts.

1x o/s/f wing

1x n/s/f wing

1x o/s/f quad style headlamp with indicator

1x front bumper

1x steering rack

1x o/s/f suspension leg

i hope you will be able to help.

:(

I can possibly help with the rack.

What do you actually mean by suspension leg?

oooo. sounds nasty. are uk starlet wings the same? could be a way of picking up a cheap set???

i have got eveything for u, all in black colour,

but my headlight is twin circle type,

hi there. the lights are the ones i am looking for.

how much for everything except the steering rack and bonnet

1x o/s/f wing

1x n/s/f wing

1x front bumper

1x o/s/f suspension leg

cheers

ok considering selling up as is. the car needs lights and indicators, bumper, 2x front wings with arch trims, the bonnet needs a bit of work with hammer and filler and the o/s/f shock replacing. so wat do you recon its worth. its mettalic black with 80000kms on the clock 5months tax mot till december and the recaro interior.

to front tyres are also shagged and it could do with a decent set of alloys.

btw its a 94 on a L plate

buesun ur pm inbox is full can u contact me on 07921461603 or e-mail me @ greebosk8er@hotmail.com at work till 12 2nite phone me or txt me whenever tho genuinly interested mate.

Have you considered breaking it mate? You'd shift the parts relatively quickly I would think. Especially the rear axle set up as I know of at least one person looking for one :rolleyes:

do you reckon i'd get more by breaking it than if i soldf it as spares or repair?

Hard to tell mate but the engine is very sought after so it might be. Having said that if you price up what parts you need you could be pleasantly surprised :thumbsup:

How it is now i'd say you'll be lucky to get £1500 i would say you might get more breaking. Take some pics of the complete car then post them up on toyotaownersclub.com as thats where most of the starlet owners are and see what offeres you get.

By the way what wheels are it might be interested if you decide to break it.

Simon

Hey dude, ive got a toyota sera which i want to make turbo in the next twelve months and for the right price ill have your motor for the engine !!!!!!!!

just let me know of your intentions on price, its really the running gear and electrics for the engine i need, and the rear disk brakes.

Ta

Gav