Do Not Sell My Personal Information

How Much Is My Yaris Worth

admanirv

Well i went to a garage at the weekend and got a quote based on the below specs on my t sport they offered me wait for it....

£5000 - £4850

hmm no thanks

Well heres the specs

28,000 miles,

1 previous owner

Thunder grey, Absolute Immaculate inside and out no bump scrapes, not been in any accidents

Lovelingly looked as it was my pride and joy.

PAS, Drivers airbag, Passenger airbag, Side airbags, ABS, Remote central locking, Air con.

Full toyota service history, new Pirelli tyres in january,MOT 7 month, tax 3 month.last serviced in march.

**EXTRAS**

Window Tints - light smoke front, medium in back.

Lowered on 40mm springs.

Apexi air filter.

Aftermarket fascia and adapter.

Aftermarket £200 pansonic mp3 cd player with remote

JBL 300 watt three way 6*9's

Aftermarket uprated h4 ultrabright xenons lights at front + side lights

Lexus lights,

Black alloys.

Any aftermarket toys will not add any value to the resale value of the car, the garages will only offer you book price for it, you should get a little more from a private sale as it'll show it's been looked after but I'm afraid nothing more....

Garages will never offer you a decent price for the car as they have to sell it on and make a profit for it to be worth their while...

how old is it? or am i missing where u wrote it? less than a year ago toyota offered me 5,500 for a 02 plate 5 dr GLS had around 12k on it then. its abit of a hasstle but u are better off selling private unless money isnt an issue. i saw cars similar to mine on the forecourt for thousands more

how old is it? or am i missing where u wrote it?  less than a year ago toyota offered me 5,500 for a 02 plate 5 dr GLS had around 12k on it then. its abit of a hasstle but u are better off selling private unless money isnt an issue. i saw cars similar to mine on the forecourt for thousands more

3 years just, it doesnt have a filter on anymore, only mods are lowering springs.

Yeah dont have much luck so far really, i ahvea whte glanza thats im dying to buy :thumbsup:

If anything the mods will devalue the car, it makes it harder for them to sell on!

Remove the mods and I think you'll get a much better price!

If anything the mods will devalue the car, it makes it harder for them to sell on!

p.s youve got to have to biggest signature ive ever seen! :thumbsup:

lol it is rather large! lol

But seriously mate, when we were looking at cars we wouldnt have touched one with any sort of mods, I reckon if you get rid of a few of the exterior ones like the lexus lights you'll get a much better price for it!!

lol it is rather large! lol

But seriously mate, when we were looking at cars we wouldnt have touched one with any sort of mods, I reckon if you get rid of a few of the exterior ones like the lexus lights you'll get a much better price for it!!

very true.

I was looking around on autotrader... you can generally get an idea of prices from there too...

Also when I test drove a mk3 MR2 a while back (dreams.....) they offered me £4.5k for my '99 V reg 1.3 CDX