Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Getting Flies Off Cars

nrgizerbunny

Hi all!

Gnome had the right idea a few posts ago. Don't use the hardcore brillo pads though - the no scratch combined mild brillo pad/sponge combos that you can get in all good supermarkets are top notch and cost pennies - must be the Jock in me.

I've never had any paintwork marks from them and Kamikaze bugs disappear like magic.

By the way my wife suggested that one to me - Bless!! :thumbsup:

Hope that adds something to the pot.

Halfrauds sell Bug Remover Sponges! It's just a sponge covered in a soft "netting" (or well at least it looks like netting but it obviously doesnt scratch the paint). Only costs a few £££'s, combine it with soapy water in your usual cleaning routine and rub it on the flies, removes them with virtually no effort and is cheap too. Gets them all off the Blue without leaving any marks and paintwork not damaged at all :)

Definately recommend them :thumbsup:

Halfrauds sell Bug Remover Sponges! It's just a sponge covered in a soft "netting" (or well at least it looks like netting but it obviously doesnt scratch the paint). Only costs a few £££'s, combine it with soapy water in your usual cleaning routine and rub it on the flies, removes them with virtually no effort and is cheap too. Gets them all off the Blue without leaving any marks and paintwork not damaged at all :)

Definately recommend them  :thumbsup:

me got one off them. but not used it yet sooooooo big test will be at JAE. :D

me got one off them. but not used it yet sooooooo big test will be at JAE. :D

Great, I didn't even know such a thing existed until recently anyway :)

didnt think of putting a persil bag over a sponge actually! Good idea for everyone else tho ;)

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links