Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Scottish Toc Meet

ricomr2

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ricomr2

• Ryan1985

• m4rk scotland

• blue-baby

My ribs are fine as I squashed myself into the seat comfortably! haha, come on the fatties! :D

lol, think i got my injurys when driving round with a rear left puncture, lol definitly had a great time thanks amran for punting me off. lol!! brought back some memories. imo rico ryan and amran could all do quite well in competitive karting.

Cheers Mark! :D

Well done on winning by the way, you were nowhere to be seen! :(

I have several bruises aswell as I never fitted snugly into the seats either! :thumbsup:

i got a decent kart for the final. looking at the times it was soooo close btween u and amran for 2nd place! u got the pics from the meet?

Only got a couple of photo's but I got a good 1 of ur's! I'll post them up later on! :yes:

I took it easy in the last few laps after Rico spun out rite behind me, I just didn't fancy spinning it and thought no-one else is gonna catch me! :thumbsup:

Gotta say i thought it was a pretty poor meet apart from the karting.

Alan (and others) made the effort to travel a very long way to this and as soon as we finished the karting, every one left?!?!

I know it couldn't really be helped by one or two members but the rest of you???

Bad show guys, and i'm very disapointed (sp?) since it's possibly the last one i'll attend.

I was willing to stay but some of the guys from Glasgow needed to be home and people had to go places and all that! :)

It didn't help that when we said we were going to make a move to the nearest decent pub you just stood about! :rolleyes:

yeah, I agree, pretty crap meet as far as they go, wish my mate had taken his own car, I would have like to stayed and gone on a wee drive somewhere to the coast or something, weather was perfect for that! The next meet sounds like its gonna be a good one, We'll keep it strictly Toyota with the exception of Rico of course...if you can make it, If not we'll definately see you soon, maybe the one after that.

So lets get the photos up, for people that had time to take some! And lets get this next one organised, sounds like its going to be class, hopefully the weather will be good.

id never been to an owners club meet before so i thought that was the norm, i would of been up for a wee drive to the coast, north berwick would of been good.

Nah mate we usually go a mad drive to somewhere and get a photoshoot going and get some food!

Last time we took a drive to Galashiels and got some good photo's and a Maccy D's! :thumbsup:

I was willing to stay but some of the guys from Glasgow needed to be home and people had to go places and all that! :)

It didn't help that when we said we were going to make a move to the nearest decent pub you just stood about! :rolleyes:

I stood about because nobody could make up thier minds what pub we were going to and as i'm not too familiar with the area i couldn't suggest anything myself.

Ross suggested a couple of places but most just wanted to leave?

I thought it was the perfect day for a drive somewhere too but i don't even think it was brought up?

Anyway, i won't be at the next one as it's just after the baby's due so i hope you have a better meet than this one was.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Forums

News

Membership