Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Lexus Style Lights

ripspeedtimmy

Hey peeps. Just wondering if anyone knows of any one selling Lexus lights for my corolla E10 3 door. I have checked the links but all the sites who sell them seem to be abroad and i cannot find shipping prices. If anyone knows of a UK company that sells them or if someone is selling a set second hand if they cld plz let me no , Cheers ppl!

You try asking 'Fensport' and if they have some get ready to right a blank cheque :lol:

But a word of warning with regards to Lexus/Ice lights-They all seem to be suffering the same problems, Let water in, red refectors go pink, lens unbonds/unglues from casing and drops off. I believe there are other problems as well.

Just a thought thats all, sorry.

Hey peeps. Just wondering if anyone knows of any one selling Lexus lights for my corolla E10 3 door. I have checked the links but all the sites who sell them seem to be abroad and i cannot find shipping prices. If anyone knows of a UK company that sells them or if someone is selling  a set second hand if they cld plz let me no , Cheers ppl!

You could try here http://www.toyoshop.nl :thumbsup: maybe he,s cheaper than Fensport :thumbsup:

else you email the guy and ask him what the cost are for sending them to GB

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links