Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Any one with a MKIII Turbo?

flip

Hey,

Just sighned up as the other forum is closed. Where is every one?

I have just brought my first Supra, a couple of weeks ago. And loving every minute. Apart from just parting with £75 for new spark plugs!!And having to Shell out for a new radiator.

But the car makes up for it with pure hang on power:D

hello mate welcome,well its still kinda quiet as the sites only really just been launched.......

• 3 weeks later...

Yes I have a mk3 Supra turbo. And 2 n/a mk3 Supras (one is a spares car, the other has BHG), a 2.0TT and a 2.5TT-R.

Hey G, how's it hanging? Have you managed to sort out your locks on your Supes and fit the lowering springs to yours yet? How's the tiger?:P

looking forward to arranging a meet maybe late summer!

well when we get this site pushed and it as popular as out Lexus site we should have quite a big meet.

Also looking at track days...

Should be good fun!

We need a meet. They have loads in the states, yes I know its a bigger country.

And track days, would be great fun! Can't wait.

we already organise the Lexus meets and hope to push this club further than the Lexus Club

Spread the word and lets build up loads of members and I will arrange track day and also arrange it in classes so you all get to go out in your type vehicles...

Only if thats what everyone wants ;)

• 4 weeks later...

Haven't checked in here for a while. We haven't sorted the locks on the TT-R yet. We've decided to turn her into a mentally modified track day car - with the target of having a 10 second car. Haven't fitted the lowering springs to my turbo yet either as we haven't had any decent weather. Maybe if we ever get a summer!!:D

Gail

mk3 3.0T

mk3 2.5TT-R

mk3 2.0TT

mk3 3.0

mk3 3.0

(and "Saffy" the Sierra 2000E)

You know what your problem is Gail, you've been watching too much of the Fast and the furious!! :P At the mo my baby is in bits as i am attempting to fix a BHG. I should hopefully get all done by Billings. Will you guys be attending?

DC

Yeah, I believe its the Japanese Auto Extravaganza held annually at the Billings Aquadrome. (You are based in the UK, Right?) This year its being held on the 27th and 28th of July .:cool:

will be there all weekend.......cleaning car etc etc.........also getting it ready for photoshoot for Banzai mag:D

Hey, for those who are going to the meet please pop over to the Lexus patch and say hi to me the Admin...

Next year this club will be attending along with the Lexus club as one big pitch!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links