Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Who's The Youngest Mr2 Turbo Driver?

Gibbo_20

Ok as above how old is everyone that drives the mr2 turbo?? pref the rev 3 if that makes any difference.

big thanks

Mark

im 20 with a rev 2 tubby.

and no im not some rich kid. i pay insurance running costs fuel(<---ouch) and i work as a cashier in iceland!! part time! oh and i dont live at home either and pay my own rent etc..

anyone can own any car they want it just depends how badly you want it.

but i guy i know in edinburgh is 17 with a tubby!! but i dont think he's on his own insurance policy.

im 20 with a rev 2 tubby.

and no im not some rich kid.  i pay insurance running costs fuel(<---ouch) and i work as a cashier in iceland!!  part time!  oh and i dont live at home either and pay my own rent etc..

anyone can own any car they want it just depends how badly you want it.

but i guy i know in edinburgh is 17 with a tubby!!  but i dont think he's on his own insurance policy.

im 20 and i really want a rev 3 turbo.how much did insurance sting you mate??

cheers 4 replys people keep them comin need as much info as poss. :thumbsup:

£960 tpft 2years ncb, no accidencts in last 3 years. with elephant. added my mum with full ncb and my dad with full ncb but he has 3 pts. that took it donw 400 odd quid! (from 1300 odd) i thought that was pretty good, get a few shocked faces when folk ask about insurance,

£960 tpft 2years ncb, no accidencts in last 3 years. with elephant.  added my mum with full ncb and my dad with full ncb but he has 3 pts. that took it donw 400 odd quid! (from 1300 odd) i thought that was pretty good, get a few shocked faces when folk ask about insurance,

Thats very good. :eek:

It makes a huge difference when you put people on your policy doenst it?! But does that still mean you get your ncb??

cheers

yes its my policy with my parents as named drivers.

as opposed to daddy blogs insuring his sons car and putting him as a named driver even though son is the main driver <--that gets you in **** and is basicly like having noi insurance. on the negative side if my mum or dad get points il have to tell my insurance that one of my named drivers has gained points. but i will still get the years ncb at the end of it. (assuming i dont do anything stupid.)!

well your lucky and i want to be lucky to gonna get quote 2moz.cheers 4 your help mate :thumbsup:

I has my Tubby at 22, £690 fully comp, with my mum as a named driver driving since 17, only 1 years no claims, no points or accidents !

I has my Tubby at 22, £690 fully comp, with my mum as a named driver driving since 17, only 1 years no claims, no points or accidents !

Hey im brand new to the crew just got my mr2 mk2 gt-i16 friday the 15th july, and im in LOVE! :rolleyes: im 20 and went with bell direct insurance, tpft £990 , first time on my own insurance with 0 years no claims! i reckon there well worth a phone , beats everyone i tried hands down!

21 was a defo bench mark for me in lowering insurance

Adding a more experianced driver helps too !

and 1 years no claims is a good one !

I learned to drive in a MKII non turbo, passed my test and bought a MKIII tubby, i then went onto a Honda Civic R, last year, and ive just bought a MKII non turbo to fiddle with. IM 22 now ;)

vince

PS, dont even ask about the insurance on the honda!! thats a fast car!!

Edited by MR2vince