Do Not Sell My Personal Information

T-sport Side Skirts Part Number

Yaris-Nut

Hi, i was wondering if anyone has the side skirts part number for pre-facelift 3 door T-Sport?

I have asked at my local Toyota and i wasnt conviced they knew which ones i were after as it sounded like they were offering me the standard Yaris ones. But i got this part number off them, PZ402-B9480-AB just need it confirmed so that they are infact the T-Sport ones and not the normal ones.

Cheers peeps! :thumbsup:

Sup dude, i've just checked the epc. i've got different part numbers varying with the colour of the part, either black,white or grey

Right Hand side -

PNC # - 76925D

76925-52060-B0 - Grey

76925-52060-C0 - Black

76925-52070-A0 - White

Left Hand side -

76925-52060-B0 - Grey

76925-52060-C0 - Black

76925-52070-A0 - White

PNC # - 76926D

If you do go back to the dealers, just give them the PNC #, it'll bring the T-Sport Skirts up instantly.

I know the p1 skirts have yaris on them but do the p2's have T-Sport on them?

Darren wanted them and our parts guy didnt know what he was talking about!

£30+vat is expensive aswell!

Thanks mate! Just one question though. What's with the different colours? Are they the colour of the plastic or something as i assumed they came standard.

Cheers mate .. will ask and see how things go. :thumbsup:

im guessing colour of plastic, not 100% sure though, your best bet is to ask Mr T

Er, are you confusing them with the scuff plates which have things written on them and run along bottom of door well?

Side skirts are a lot more expensive than 30 quid and run along the bottom of the car between the wheels.

Er, are you confusing them with the scuff plates which have things written on them and run along bottom of door well?

Side skirts are a lot more expensive than 30 quid and run along the bottom of the car between the wheels.

Oh sugar! Yea i read it wrong! :bye:

But anyway, does anyone know what i mean?

Edited by Blaze

Just got a quote using those PNC numbers, and they were £135 each side excluding vat and that doesnt include fittings as its not the kit number.

I was like .. omg! Thats over £300!

So its not looking hopeful then unless they over priced them. :(

I was led to believe that they were about £180 for the set ... so any help on where to get them will be greatly appreciated!

Cheers.

sup dude, erm a week ago or so, there was a 2004 yaris TS on eBay being stripped..it may still be on there or in the future...the skirts looked intact, but keep an eye on eBay....it may be listed again.

Yes, I think we've been here before, haven't we? I was quoted £560 from Mr T for the ordinary skirts. Rossnova gave us the best price at £180 for the T Sport ones with fitting kit.

The non-T Sport ones are priced at £169.95 on Toyota's site for the pair but you've still got painting and fitting on top of that, of course.

Keep hunting, mate and let us know if you fing the holy grail. :D

Well the only reason i'm considering some is because its my bday soon and a bunch of mates of mine said they'll get me some. But they're not so knowledgable about the Yaris and parts so they've asked me to help out.

Hmm .. if i'm not successful in finding a decent price, then might aswell go for Veilside then! :yes:

Anyone got a approx price on those?

Toyota will rip you off with their prices, if you seem shocked at over £300 for the skirts I was even more shocked to find that the t-sport front and rear bumpers cost over £600, plus there's painting and fitting on top.

Try some breakers yards, they may have some

I would, but sadly i wouldnt know where to look around where i am .. so i'm kinda stuck really.

T-sport bumpers cost over £600??? What are they made of gold or summat? i got my rear bumper for £80 odd from dealers..

T-sport bumpers cost over £600??? What are they made of gold or summat? i got my rear bumper for £80 odd from dealers..

yours are the phase 1 bumpers, I was told by someone on here they cost about £60-£80, and the phase 2 should be about the same, but it turns out they're not.

Unless I can get the phase 1 bumpers to fit my car.