Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Pink Shirts/t Shirts On Men...

JappyBeast

Is pink cool?  

32 members have voted

1. 1. Is pink cool?

• Pink is good
    • Pink look naff

gone abit too far now, ive got one of the said pale yellow shirts looks good, but im sick of the siht of men in pink i quite often shout bummer at men in pink,

I don't like men in pink at all, especially as it is such a girlie colour.

You will see lots of men in hot pink t-shirts at JAE (they drive scoobies and come from Essex). I have already told some of those guys that they look gay...lol

to be honest some people do suit pink, got nothing against pink tshirts but i wouldnt wear it myself as i dont think it would suit me!! plus my missus said she would disown if i ever worn a pink shirt!! :P

The votes are close but unfortunately the comments aren't!!!

Quick!  Someone fly the limp wristed flag of pink with me!!!

I got pink t shirts.... They weren`t made that way. Lets just say men and washing machines are best kept apart. :D Oh. and yeah i do wear them (Under a jumper)

Cant see anything wrong with it at all myself - dont think rob would appreciate a pink tee though :rolleyes:

Its just like any other colour suits some people doesnt suit others B)

lol i had this argument the other day with my dad, went out with a baby pink t-shirt and as i was walking outa the hosue he stopped and tried to take the ***** outa me for a good ten minutes. then me mum walked in and commented on how good it looked haha

It's a summer fashion kinda things, most likely wont last, and im confident of my sexuality so couldnt care less what other fellas say :P

Still prefer my plain white/black t-shirts though.

-Z

Depends on the man. Some guys look very camp in pink, whereas some look gorgeous.... :D

Good job I look faberlous then isn't it darling?!! :lol:

Maybe a bit old fashioned but im from the school of thought where girls wear pink and boys wear blue! (And nobody take me up on an argument about how girls can wear blue easily! Im too tired!) :(

(And nobody take me up on an argument about how girls can wear blue easily! Im too tired!)  :(

But girls can wear... :!Removed!:

lol

-Z

Grrrrrrrr :ffs: :censor: lol

I am wearing a white T shirt (bought it today) :P is that ok??????? ;) Its not pink and its not blue...... its pure white :D

Getting ready for for Wet T shirt comp :lol:

hubly lovely

Pink would make me look !Removed!, as im fat and they would think he cant pull so hes being !Removed!...

earpl tho... thats another matter ;)

i wouldn't be seen dead in a pink shirt.. end off..  :!Removed!:

Same here, I dont think straight men & pink items of clothing match well at all. Its also a shade of red so thats 2 reasons you'd never catch me in pink clothing

I've been wearing shirts in blues, yellows, and whites for some time, my wife bought a pink shirt & tie for a weading at the start of the year. I always get positive comments from other women on the colour of the shirt but have never had as much as a comment from a guy about the shirt. I didn' give a second thought about the colour as it was bought for me I just wore it.

The t-shirt thing has really kicked off this discussion though I have ad it several times. tho I dont and wont own one. Wonder if I will weare it again?

lol having read this thread I must be !Removed!? better tell the wife and kids then!

Yes. You're !Removed!. :P

(Have I ever mentioned that I f00kin love your car?!!)

hubly lovely

Pink would make me look !Removed!, as im fat and they would think he cant pull so hes being !Removed!...

earpl tho... thats another matter ;)

so.... how do you be !Removed! then? :D

It's not a lifestyle choice! :lol:

The !Removed! things worked for Graham Norton hasn't it?

And i'm sure some of those BLEEPS on BB can't really be like that can they? Kamal springs to mind!

-Z

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links