Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Barryboys....

Captain Starlet

just ignore em matt, they're just a bunch of 30 year olds that like nothing better than to try and intimidate 17 and 18 year olds over the net because they're too spineless to do it face to face. how sad.... end of story. :lol::lol:

Rich.

Just their opinion, that's all! And I think some of them are even older than 30.

And 'that' bumper on a Paseo is a *little* disturbing (my opinion only).

Clearly they have too much time on their on hands,

notice on the website there isnt one pic of any of their own motors?

I really hate those :censor: guys, see the thing is my name is Barry and I am 37 and I have a Paseo, I do have the mind of an 18 year old hence why Im starting to mod it :thumbsup: Not all of us 30 somethings are old farts ;)

and i see you were lucky enough to have bought the same colour as me! no luck

Got slated by a guy driving a white nova "whats with the mint green car" ….from a guy in a nova, theres a serious problem there!!

Each to their own - I have not spent much time reading Barryboys but at a glance some of the flagrant abuse hurled at people doesn't need to be there at all now does it. :(

If they don't like something then that is fine because taste is personal. But please barryboy guys - don't get personal about someone because his/her taste in cars does not match your own.

I know these people may drive cars they rate as "better" and in a lot of cases then that is so, but be happy that you do drive what you do (in some cases) and stop showing your ignorance and relative immaturity when you hurl insults at a human being as well as a machine.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links