Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Other Ts Owners!

ArthurPewty

I dont know if it is just me, or South Wales, but i never seem to get any recognition from other TS owners!

Sometimes i see a nice well looked after car and i look at the driver and are they blind or just not caring what they drive?

I have had My TS for about 9 months now and i have had recognition from just 1 person and he was driving a real nice red MR2.

So what i want to know is.................

Are most TS drivers in their cars because they want to be there or were they just sold their cars by Mr T because the TS is the most expensive Yaris and they could afford it?

What do You think?

:blink:

A girl I know on another forum drives a MINI One and she tells me that whenever she sees another MINI about, its custom to beep and wave - thats what MINI owners do apparently!

I think most TS drivers have their car because they wanted it, but I dont think there is that unwritten rule that you have to acknowledge other drivers - I got pipped at by a really nice Celica the other day - he stuck his thumb up at me and beeped, so I did the same (maybe he just fancied me, guess we'll never know! If so I told him I fancied him back anyway! lol)

But anyway, of the few Yaris' I see, I dont get any recognition from them and I dont give any, so its not just TS owners! :D

- I got pipped at by a really nice Celica the other day - he stuck his thumb up at me and beeped, so I did the same (maybe he just fancied me, guess we'll never know! If so I told him I fancied him back anyway! lol)

you must have had your air-con on EM :P

i can`t say much about TS owners over here in ireland as there are none :crybaby: and i if i did meet one i`d prob crash in amazment and shock of seeing it. :help:

i agree with DC, most TS owners have them cos they want it

an older woman drove past me in a TS and smiled at me, dont think i should be worried by that

Jay

I've noticed that with the standard yaris that the majority of owners near where i live don't appear to care that they have a yaris, its like they just own one cos its a car! They're all really old too, like the Yaris is becoming the next Civic stereotype!

i've started doing that to all toyotas now, every time i see a nice celica or MR2 i look to see if its got a TOC sticker.

I have the little ones on mine - in the side windows they're near eye level so people will see them as they walk past!

- I got pipped at by a really nice Celica the other day - he stuck his thumb up at me and beeped, so I did the same (maybe he just fancied me, guess we'll never know! If so I told him I fancied him back anyway! lol)

you must have had your air-con on EM :P

I did actually Robbie - so thats the reason! lol

well when i first seen chuck04(didnt know him previosuly) on the motorway, he signalled me and papped his horn, i returned the favor!

:thumbsup:

well when i first seen chuck04(didnt know him previosuly) on the motorway, he signalled me and papped his horn, i returned the favor!

ive only, ive only recognised one other lad aswell, most yaris i pass have older people in

Same as - lots of oldies in Yaris' round here.

See about 5 every day to and from work.

I am always on the lookout for Toyotas.... seen a few nice ones about Warrington... but none usually wave or anything...

As for Minis... it was something with the old ones, you used to beep or flash or wave... i guess the new ones have usurped it :P

not many yaris round here have younger people in them, but when they do they give my car a damn good look. not seen anymore tocers round here either. managed to get a couple to join tho :P . i agree with robbie with the no t-sports in ireland thing. my parents went on a drivin holiday in their t-sport and they got alot of looks off people. and they didnt see a single one while they were over there, and they drove all round ireland = 2000miles.

i agree with the old mini thing. i had a mini jet-black (in black!!) E reg for a week, and the amount of people waving, beeping and flashing me was unbelieveable! was really good fun tho! :D

the amount of people flashing me was unbelieveable! was really good fun tho! :D

:D :D :D

I bet it was Danny! :lol:

Anyway, most Yaris round here are driven by old people or 20 sumthing ladies. I seen a Yaris on the motorway the other day and it was all chavved up, he was nearly slevering at the sight of my car though! :D :thumbsup:

Probably - enjoy your youth while you can whippersnapper!

Bad backs start to kick in at 21....

:D

Crikey i must be the only 17year old guy driving a Yaris!

i had my yaris at 17... and was driving it :D

by myself :D

or 20 sumthing ladies.

I'm 20 and 7 months so I guess I fit into that category too :P

Since I've been taking another route to work I have to join one dual carriageway to get to the main dual carriageway and there is an 04 Plate T-Spirit that I see virtually every morning :lol:. The Woman always lets me out tho to overtake and I do the same to her each time. Apart from that no recognition or anything, and she goes over 70mph so we never stay together for long when we get onto the main dual carriageway.

I also look as much as I can at any other Toyota's in the hope one of them one day will have a TOC sticker on but no joy with that yet.

I do get the urge to wave at other Yaris drivers but knowing me I'd get reported and probably locked up for being mental lol :lol:

Quite a few young people now driving Yarii around here which is nice to see and some subtle mods too.

Must admit I've yet to see another car with TOC stickers and that's even at Mr T where I seem to spend more time than I'd like to!

As there are 10 Toyota dealers within 32 miles of here I think waving to all the other Yaris drivers might get a little tiring!

Crikey i must be the only 17year old guy driving a Yaris!

i had my yaris at 17... and was driving it :D

by myself :D

ah i was driving mine at 16 (private road of course)