Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Other Ts Owners!

ArthurPewty

Probably - enjoy your youth while you can whippersnapper!

Bad backs start to kick in at 21....

:D

Mine's started at 20.... may have something to do with lifting washing machines though....

Im always on the look out for fellow TOC'ers... not seen any though!

Iv only ever had one person make any kind of gesture to me from another Yaris... it was too 30-something women in a Thunder TS... they were laughing at me... (i did have KC & The sunshine band on at the time... then she started revving her engine (we were at lights)... lights go green and off she attempts to fly... er no... she stalled!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Laughter fills my face and i just drive off merrily!!

lol pmsl. serves her right lol. i just get corsas and saxos tryin to race me off. or the MG TF i had last night. guess who won? :D

lol pmsl. serves her right lol. i just get corsas and saxos tryin to race me off. or the MG TF i had last night. guess who won? :D

You love it ya slaaaag!

I do too... it's great being childish from time to time! Especially when a big fat bloke in his range rover tried to force me outta the way... didn't have time... i was gone before his auto-box realised he'd pushed the pedal!

dont even metion range rovers. i went to JJ's house last week and had to eejit in a range rover up my **** for 2 miles. went again last night about the same time. and guess wot. the same eejit was behind me again. i couldnt believe it.

I know I'm a girl in what many folk class as a girly car (which is true - a lot of people do - I prefer to say unisex myself! lol) these young lads in Saxos/Novas etc still feel the need to pull up next to me, rev their engine.

I give them a bit of a flirty glance - I call it a "gimme whatcha got" glance and while they're staring, the lights are green and I'm away! Its a very neat trick! :lol:

Wish I saw more Yaris' on the road than Saxos thats for sure - everytime I see one I feel like they're melting my eyeballs! :lol:

There must be aload of them on the road - walking into town after school (bout 2-3 miles) i lost count of the No. of Yari i saw

BMW drivers are by far the worst :censor:

i agree with robbie with the no t-sports in ireland thing. my parents went on a drivin holiday in their t-sport and they got alot of looks off people. and they didnt see a single one while they were over there, and they drove all round ireland = 2000miles.

Im from Northern Ireland and thats one of the main reasons i wanted a t sport, i was sick of everyone turning up inblack clios just like my old one. I searched for a t sport for 4 months and only found one 2001 which was too old for me, so i had to buy a new one.

They are pretty rare over here but im starting to see a lot more about, mostly phase ones tho!

They are pretty rare over here but im starting to see a lot more about, mostly phase ones tho!

Thats another good thing about the Phase 2 Yaris - you dont see as many about as the P1's..... more elusive! :lol:

Thats another good thing about the Phase 2 Yaris - you dont see as many about as the P1's..... more elusive! :lol:

I never see any Ts around herts and the only Yaris i do say usually have the blue rinse brigade driving them :(

So unlikely to get a flash and wave from them, i miss the old days of the S2000 as they are mad group of nutters that flash and wave.

Def a unisex car and i fit nicely in it and have plenty of room too.

We see a few lots of yarii around here (i just look out of the window at work!! :lol: ) But not many ts's!!! We see one quite often but does if count if we already know the driver?

We ive seen one person with gold stickers on and that was jappybeast! It was about 2 weeks ago when JJ passed through mansfield and we went for a drive! But other than that, no stickers :(

• 3 weeks later...

Im in the north-east of England, n i have never seen a modded yaris, im 20 n have seen mainly older people driving them!

Im James btw :)

im sure theres a few ur way, theres a fair few notherners, get urself to some of the nothern meets and ull meet them all

-----------------------

3k post :D

some times i see this granny in a red TS and i feel embarrassed to have one :(

also i fell aquward going past un modified yaris on the motorways lol, i feel as if the people are looking at me going look at that boy racer cus mine is lowered and has a loud exhaust

but i do wave at Ruth in her black P2 TS :D

and a friend of mine has a blue P1 TS so naturally i acknowledge him, he had the t-sport while he was on R plates and i was in a 1.0L GLS :rolleyes:

I think the t sport is getting more common in Dorset than when I bought mine 18 months ago.Or maybe I just search around more cus I have one! Also the drivers are ranged from young and old alike.

Not sure if I am one of the older t sporters at 40! :ph34r:

Biff

a few oldies near me, 2 modified ones no more than 15 miles away (one dead now :lol:) i had a guy anout 30yo flash me and give me the thumbs up about 2 weeks ago, i think mainly cause he saw my bonnet and thorght it was bloddy crazy :P

I dont see many when I'm driving about, I see a few families on the school run (I work close to about 5 schools :ffs: ) but I havent seen any1 my kind of age in 1. I keep looking out for dannyb999's bright red 1 because that would be pretty simple to recognise & I know he drives around this kind of area.

I never see any Ts around herts and the only Yaris i do say usually have the blue rinse brigade driving them :(

One of my Brother's lives in Hertfordshire and thinking about I have never seen any TS's there either! He lives in Ware, so only 45 minutes from here. I remember seeing a few P1's around - there is a Caldera Red P1 down the road from him aswell.

What part of Herts are you in?

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links