Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Mr2 Taillight Modification - Installation

SHAZ

hi

I am currently replacing the rear lights on a 1992 japanese spec MR2 for the later ones.

I want to know whether both red circles on the new lights are used as brake and main lights or is the red cirlce closest to the reverse lights on the centre panel used as fog lights only?

Please see the pic below

also...my new centre panel does not have the boltings to fit into the body of the car...it is completley different from the old centre panel...wat should i do?

Please help!

post-38-1055537053.jpg

Sorry was throwing the older girl around the track again :) :) :)

Erm can't remember to be honest, I would think that the outer rings would be the standard road lifghts and the inner brakes

From the MSN Messages going back and for at the mo and the cal out of an auto electrician I would say no for the rev5, if you go for the rev 3 conversion (same lights different fitting) or the rev 6 led conversion it's a doddle to do :D

Just bring the painted (if necessary) lights to a meet with some banana clip type thingys and I can do the strip and re-install for you as it's a piece of.....

R

Your enthusiasm is infectious! :wacko:

I have heard of a grey t top H plate 76k on clock. asking 2999 for it. a cash offer was suggested but he thinks it wll fly out at that? lets see who holds the pink slp by friday... :ph34r:

Loz :cacker:

£3k is around the right mark for that car if it is in good condition.

All of the ones I have found this moring have already been sold (they were 2.3-27k).

£3k is about the right mark to be looking at.....

Eye's are still pealed....

Becarful Loz, ryan will end up making u get a big Mecano Spoiler and Max power stickers on the back at the rate he's going.... then he'll ask me to fit them (it'll be s doddle Scot, honest) for you.

Thanks again for your support (Loz) at japfest, its good to see you getting into the MR2 spirit.

Nothing............. that a bit of style wouldnt fix  :!Removed!:

you walking to derby on friday ?

:censor: wit

Na, i'll get a lift with u. i'll just have to keep my head below the dash.......... err i'll rephrase that.

i'll hide. or Let me hold the rope thats keeping that nose on.

Na, i'll get a lift with u. i'll just have to keep my head below the dash.......... err i'll rephrase that.

i'll hide. or Let me hold the rope thats keeping that nose on.

someones close ot getting pushed out the door at high speed !!

Think the acronym !Removed! should be coming into play pretty soon ya cocky little gob :censor:

Wonder how much I could sell the Mk1 to a scrappies for ???

Think the acronym !Removed! should be coming into play pretty soon ya cocky little gob :censor:

Wonder how much I could sell the Mk1 to a scrappies for ???

Whats !Removed!???

Hey mate, I stuck the crank in last :lol: will hopefully test the fitting of the piston rods 2night.

• 3 weeks later...

why the :lol: ??

Thought somewhere else may do them cheaper or something. A cheaper kit than Mr T's.

How much do they cost from Mr2 anyway? Anyone know ?

Anyone know if I can get them from somewhere else also?

thanks !