Do Not Sell My Personal Information

My Gold Yaris On Ebay

rossnova

Ross

I dont wanna be a stick in the mud hun, but I think £7,000 to start is a bit too much!

Parkers value a 51 T-Sport at £5,565 (private) in good condition and I know its a great car and all, but the mods wont increase your value because you limit your target audience.

Perhaps lower the price and stick a £7,000 reserve on? And if it goes higher then fairplay.

Dont shout at me :fear: Just trying to help!

Thanks chick (hope u dont mind me calling u that :P ) this is the first time ive put something on eBay so i wasnt sure wot to do :wacko:

Help is always good :thumbsup:

No probs! Plenty more back atcha then!

Your best bet is to always start your bids as low as possible, it entices more people to bid and if you want it to reach a certain price, stick a reserve on it - although if it doesnt reach that price, it wont sell btw!

Call me whatever you like - heck according to Earpl I'm "Emmyho" :lol::lol:

Also, revise your ad itself to include stuff about the Yaris in general and not just the mods, copy and paste from other T-Sport ads on eBay (thats what I do! lol) and just say a little bit about the car, how nippy it is, how economical, popular small car, limited edition Gold colour etc etc

Also, take out the "Not Vauxhall, Peugeot, Volkswagen, Ford, Nissan. JDM" in your sub-heading" - thats against eBay policies! :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Thanks for the help.

Wot do u recommend for a starting price??

You could also make the writing a bit smaller! :lol:

"Not Vauxhall, Peugeot, Volkswagen, Ford, Nissan. JDM" in your sub-heading" - thats against eBay policies!

Its also very annoying!

CB :thumbsup:

Ross - Make sure you do a FOR SALE ad for JAE with all the spec list on it - You may get ya arm snapped off :thumbsup:

Thanks for the help.

Wot do u recommend for a starting price??

Ok, lets pretend I'm a prospective buyer - I've gone onto eBay to find a T-Sport....

I type in Yaris T-Sport in the find bar, out of 5 items, two of them are cars (one of them is yours!)

The other is newer and starts at £4,500, bearing that in mind, stick yours on for £4,000 with a reserve of £7,000 if thats the minimum you'll take. You need to catch the eye of potential bidders like me so that I'll click on yours and not this one!

Other T-Sport on Ebay

PS Nick some of his text about the car! :yes:

Thanks for you help guys. Ive changed it now & i cant be bothered doing it again :P

I wish i could just sell it on the street!!

Until then

ROLL ON JAE

:P :D :P :D :P

The other T Sport on eBay....

There are some very small car park dents on each side but all Yaris's suffer from this as a rule. You can get them repaired by DentWizard for a small cost but they're so small that I didn't feel the need to get them done.

Oh aye? Since when did they make it a rule? I'll go out and dent mine straight away. :P

Good luck with the sale, Ross. :thumbsup:

The other T Sport on ebay....
There are some very small car park dents on each side but all Yaris's suffer from this as a rule. You can get them repaired by DentWizard for a small cost but they're so small that I didn't feel the need to get them done.

Oh aye? Since when did they make it a rule? I'll go out and dent mine straight away. :P

I was thinking that too, altho the Blue has TWO on the Driver side door and she's only 4 months old :ffs: guess the rule has struck here then..

Anyway Ross the advert looks good - deffo a good idea to have the starting price around £4k.

Still think you shouldnt sell tho :P

Blue

You might want to change it 1 more time Ross & put something along the lines of "this car is advertised elsewhere, I reserve the right to end auction early if I can sell it" sort of thing, every1 seems to put that.

You could also make the writing a bit smaller! :lol:

"Not Vauxhall, Peugeot, Volkswagen, Ford, Nissan. JDM" in your sub-heading" - thats against EBay policies!

Its also very annoying!

CB :thumbsup:

Yeah, 1 of the most annoying things on eBay, didnt know it was against policies

The other T Sport on ebay....

Yeah, got to have a dent on a Yaris, its the rule, part B of the rule is you have to leave it far too long before you get it fixed

Good luck anyway Ross, its a beautiful car, should be able to sell it without a problem

I dont have any dents in mine either - I'll get on that straight away! :lol::lol:

Kev - Ross does have the "advertised elsewhere" in his postage and payment area at the bottom!

Will see it in the flesh at JAE though before it goes to its new home! :thumbsup:

on the flip side, i think generally people expect to pay penuts for cars on eBay, i certainly wouldnt buy a car off eBay as you cant see it in the flesh and you have agreed to buy it.

id put it on autotrader and put a roundabout figure, then hopefully people will come and have alook, cars look better in the flesh and you know what your buying.

:thumbsup:

good luck, i have put a deposit down on a whitel glanza mate, ill let you know what there like etc

DENTS, oh i better get parking in a supermarket ready for JAE

Dents?

Oh, I'm well ahead of the field then....

:D

Why cant people use car parks without bashing everything in site :censor: