Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Vinyl

Al J

Just wondering... vinyl stickers, decals, call them what you will, stick pretty well, right?

If applied to the bodywork do they do any damage to the paint if you later want to remove them, to sell the car or if you just get bored with them?

I realise the rest of the paint may fade differently to that covered by the decal but are there any other issues?

not that i know of mate. i have envy performance ones on the back of mine. and i have to be careful when cleanin my car cos sometimes the corners start to come up. so i presume they should come off pretty easy. why? wot u got planned?

come off easy. as i am the vinal king. (look out for jae pics ;) )

you do know who one of my sponsors is dont you mate... a company called the vinyl edge. gonna see them in a bit may have to get more done than i was looking at now

well im looking pretty peachy ed.... lee you got plans mate :P

oh edd, i hear by challenge tocRG to a drink-a-thon!!

not that i know of mate. i have envy performance ones on the back of mine. and i have to be careful when cleanin my car cos sometimes the corners start to come up. so i presume they should come off pretty easy. why? wot u got planned?

Cheers Chris. Well I've got the car's nickname in Kanji in a mid grey which I'm hoping will look dead subtle at the bottom of the doors but it'll prob look naff or not show up enough. I'll try it next week :thumbsup:

we'll see about that! :ph34r:

you do know who one of my sponsors is dont you mate... a company called the vinyl edge. gonna see them in a bit may have to get more done than i was looking at now

Sounds interesting...

Yeah -  bit of elbow grease and they come off no problem.

Thanks for the answers everyone. I thought that'd be a quick yes or no thread but it seems I may inadvertently started....

Vinyl Wars! :P