Do Not Sell My Personal Information

More Bombs In London

sera_beetle

BBC link

'Incidents' spark Tube evacuation

Emergency services have been called to three Tube stations after "incidents", Scotland Yard said.

My brother works in harrods and he said one of the bombs was a nail bomb :eek:

How can this keep on happerning :crybaby:

Tim

My thoughts are with anyone who is down there

They say they are small incidents and no one is hurt...... and its 2 weeks to the day since the 07/07 London attacks..... :unsure:

in the middle of it, a lot of hype over not much to be honest, lets hope it stays like that, just hype... <fingers crossed>

From watching BBC it sounds like the bombs were all dummies ie; big bang but no explosives, so far onlu one person is confirmed to be injured

Been listening to all the eyewitness accounts on BBC news 24. One woman said that the "bomber" on one of the trains was british?! (nice to know people can make assumptions on nationality through race :huh: )

Sad that people want to use scare tactics on us, esp so soon after the 7/7 bombings :(

This is pathetic, when will these people realise that whatever they're trying to achieve, this is not the way to go about it, it will not work, they will not succeed.

My thoughts are with any1 who's been injured (only 1 person by the looks of things, lets hope it stays that way)

I thought it was just detonaters only involved, nothing else :unsure:

Very worrying that it's 2 weeks to the day after the last ones :unsure:

Whether or not it was 'just' dummy explosions, it shows how vulnerable we all are. Two weeks on and still they can do it. Very worrying. :yes:

woah. one of the bombers )alleged) is alive and kicking.

He was just on the news. It's the kid that was said to be 18. Not sure bout the details but he was saying they got a diff passport and wacked his piccy on it. He's actually 16!

Didnt catch more than that, but he's hiding out somewhere with his family.

-Z

It's not right that people going around their daily lives should be at risk from these people. I'm glad that this instance is nowhere near as bad as the last time.

Are those scum at it again...

...perhaps we should surf the net looking for 'Islamic Fundamentalist' Websites and e-mail them pictures of Alcoholic Drink and Naked Ladies :lol: to wind the Camel Sh :censor: ers up!

What really winds me up is 'do gooders' will try and trump up charges against our superb soldiers in Iraq but not do anything about the potential nutters who cause destruction in our own country :ffs:

The bbc report looks a bit shocking.

5 cops jumped on him then whilst they had him secured one of them shot him 5 times???

Crazy

"One of them was carrying a black handgun - it looked like an automatic - they pushed him to the floor, bundled on top of him and unloaded five shots into him.

"I saw the gun being fired five times into the guy - he's dead."

Armed Police have surrounded a mosque as well - in East London.

Sounds like they are working hard and moving fast to stop these people. Hopefully others will learn from this and decide not to do it again - wishfull thinking :rolleyes:

Be careful if anyone is going on the train - don't take a rucksack:

Police have been given orders to shoot to kill if they believe someone is about to detonate a bomb.

sotal Posted Today, 10:30 AM

QUOTE(skynews)

Police have been given orders to shoot to kill if they believe someone is about to detonate a bomb.

Yep this is what I think they will have to do, a shoot to kill policy will perhaps deter future loonies from trying anything :rolleyes:

I doubt it will deter them Twincam - they are gonna die if they detonate the bomb or not!!!

KidKoala Posted Today, 11:21 AM

I doubt it will deter them Twincam - they are gonna die if they detonate the bomb or not!!!

I see your point :yes:

It's just that is they were to die before they actually set the main charge off then in 'their' followers eyes they will have failed.

Quoted for truth.

That is the worst thing, they'd gladly die trying this sh7t... I'm worried that this will go on for a while now.

Two weeks a go, I wouldn't have thought twice about going on the tube, this time though, it's starting to have the desired affect :rolleyes:

I know were not supposed to allow them to 'win' but seriously, it's not very safe is it?!!

:saddam: , its not good is it .

its about time the police take drastic action against these nutters.

just be thankfull that they filled him full of lead before he could carry out what he had planned.

good on them i say, we need to have a hard line against any would be terrorist. do as the israely's do...........shot before they can kill !!!!!!

baz

mad welshman Posted Today, 12:46 PM

its about time the police take drastic action against these nutters.

just be thankfull that they filled him full of lead before he could carry out what he had planned.

good on them i say, we need to have a hard line against any would be terrorist. do as the israely's do...........shot before they can kill !!!!!!

baz

:yes: Correct :thumbsup: