Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Jae Started Today....

Fidgits

Woo Hoo....

Well first of after specific instructions not ot arrive before 12, arrived a as at 10:45... oops, too excited I guess...

JAE preps started in ernest with cars washed and followed with Megs 1, 2 & 3 & tech wax :D :D :D Wheels and windows included :D

Both cars are now absolutely stunning ready for the trip up an all cleaning materials goin with just ion case they need a top up :D :D

Now the cars are done, guess it's time to soak in a cool bath (hard work in the sun :D) and get on to the real job of the day, BBQ & Beer....

Roll on temorning, meetnig Roadrunner(adam) and Chrisb for a convoy up and if we time it right meet the readni lot on te way :D

JAE has started already...

See you tomorrow :D

i have to tow the trailer.. though i was gonna get away without.. how wrong was i.

So i will be doing a 60 mph drive up.... yawn!

washed KITT and tarted up bits that needed tarting and have put clingfilm on.

Will wash and wax again when I get there.

Just finished my MEG'ing...............Very Satisfied indeedy :yes:

No chance of washing the car! :( Loads of work stuff to do! Got finished early at half 5 though so maybe should have washed it!

well i spent 4 hours cleanin engine and interior yesterday. amd 3 hours washin a waxing today. and is now in the garage (just in case it decides to rain tonight). my back hurts. my fingers have no print left on them. but it was worth it in the end :D . see you all tomorrow :thumbsup:

Ooh very shiny indeed!

I've got to give the Blue another "top up clean" tomorrow after work, interior is all clean though and she was Meguiared last weekend..

I wish I had tomorrow off work tho like a lot of peeps do :P

Haven't touched the car since the Envy meet so i guess it's a tad mucky :(

Up at 5am to setoff tomorrow so i might get time when i get there but at least everything is sorted now so i can look forward to a damn fine JAE :D

Leaving work at 3.30 tomorrow to blitz the car inside and out so she'll be shiny and new for Sat! :thumbsup:

got my car cleaned and polished and fitted the ICE system in the back, i think were about ready apart from the minor things. :D

this is bizarre sittnig with my back to Ian ad only seeing his posts as tey come up on the forum :D

this is bizarre sittnig with my back to Ian ad only seeing his posts as tey come up on the forum :D

The joys of home networking... ;)

Managed to finish work an hour early, so got a quick sponge over the car, thankfully it's still got a good coat of wax from last month!! It's clean enough... no back pain here!

I only got back from working away at 9pm last night. Still got to do everything for JAE... :rolleyes:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links