Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Superpowered Babies

Vavavoom

I've used BP Ultimate in my Celica for nearly a year and always been a big fan. They claim you can get up to 12% more mileage which I think may be wishful thinking on BP's part.

My daughter emailed me this lovely little film of a superpowered baby that presumably runs on Ultimate. Not sure how it's done but the baby sends you an email after he's typed in your name (mine is JASON PARRY). Try it out by sending it to a friend or yourself with your name in it.

Click this:

http://ultimate-beginners.cyb-m3.co.uk/lar...?id=85798146546

Cute film - although baby thinks I'm Jason Parry too!  :lol:

Thats cos babies is fick. innit, :D

If you put in yor name and email addy the cute ikkle blighter `ll send you a personalised email... Ahhh bless. :unsure:

I've used BP Ultimate in my Celica for nearly a year and always been a big fan. They claim you can get up to 12% more mileage which I think may be wishful thinking on BP's part.

My daughter emailed me this lovely little film of a superpowered baby that presumably runs on Ultimate. Not sure how it's done but the baby sends you an email after he's typed in your name (mine is JASON PARRY). Try it out by sending it to a friend or yourself with your name in it.

Click this:

http://ultimate-beginners.cyb-m3.co.uk/lar...?id=85798146546

I agree on the merits of bp ultimate, I've been using it in the MR2 and she can fly! Tried optimax, 98 ron I know, but just not same, the ultimate gives more low down torque. And I add millers octane plus occassionally so no contest!!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links