Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Uk Spec Supra

enggls

1995 TOYOTA Supra 3.0 Twin Turbo

UK Spec, M reg. 89000 miles, Automatic, 326BHP, excellent condition, Storm Blue Metallic, full spec, £9,500

supra.bmp

What you want is a nice little Yaris plus a few quid . . . . right ?

Unfortunately not, I am emigrating and do not want to take the car with me.

However as the market seems saturated with bad examples of jap imports I am forced to drop the price to £8500 n.o

hmmm...

I wonder - anyone want an IS for about £8k??

(after looking around the TGB Supra i really fancy one now...)

hmmm...

Add a packet of twix and i'll take her off ya hands.. :rolleyes:

Nice looking Soop there mate.. ive driven one.. and boy they are great cars.. :yes:

hmmm...

Add a packet of twix and i'll take her off ya hands.. :rolleyes:

Nice looking Soop there mate.. ive driven one.. and boy they are great cars.. :yes:

tell you what - you take her for £8k and i'll throw in a multipack of twix mate ;)

Hi mate,

can you tell me does the car have any Service history...? i.e. stamped book/receipts/old mot's? Also how many owners? tax/mot? condition of car ?

Any dents/scratches? what are the wheels like (need refurb?) Also interior all good? do all the electrics work (windows/mirrors/aerial/seat/heated seats)?

Cheers

p.s. sorry for all the Q's - I am a genuine buyer with cash. Can you also fwd me any pics of the car/interior/engine to: ramotors@hotmail.com

Hi mate,

can you tell me does the car have any Service history...? i.e. stamped book/receipts/old mot's? Also how many owners? tax/mot? condition of car ?

Any dents/scratches? what are the wheels like (need refurb?) Also interior all good? do all the electrics work (windows/mirrors/aerial/seat/heated seats)?

Cheers

p.s. sorry for all the Q's - I am a genuine buyer with cash. Can you also fwd me any pics of the car/interior/engine to:    ramotors@hotmail.com

I'm the 3rd owner and have got all receipts, mot's and stamps are from 1st owner. 12 mths MOT 6mths Tax, No dents or sctratches, few stone chips in front bumper but only noticeable when 2 inches away, wheels are toyota originals and immaculate, interior good and everything works. I've had the car 2 years and all work on it has been done by Brian at Powerhouse in Derby.

Hope this helps, feel free to ask away.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links