Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Cover For The Car

dawolf

I'm going on holiday for 2 weeks from Tuesday, I want to get a cover for my car to try and protect it from bird droppings etc coz we get that a lot where I live. There's a cheap motor store near me that does a nylon type cover for £25, the trouble is it has small air holes which could allow droppings to seep through to the paint. I guess it would be better than nothing, but any ideas for what else I can use? Cheers.

I got a cover for mine from Argos, they have a fair selection. It's an RAC one (silver/grey), think it was £35-40 but well worth it. It lets the car "breath" but keeps the rain/dirt/poo off it.

Joe

do you park your car on the street? thing is if i was some chavy ned or up to no gooder i would see this car under cover and think. 1, im gonna vandalise whatever this is under here just for the reason that the owner has tried to hide it.

2. i wonder if that thing burns?

just my thoughts.

Well, it will be parked on my drive in front of my mum's car so won't be that noticeable. I live in a fairly nice rural area. It does need a cover otherwise my paint will be wrecked by the droppings.

do you park your car on the street? thing is if i was some chavy ned or up to no gooder i would see this car under cover and think. 1, im gonna vandalise whatever this is under here just for the reason that the owner has tried to hide it.

2. i wonder if that thing burns?

just my thoughts.

Or just steal the cover for their Saxo :P

I get a few kids wondering what's under there and have a quick peek. Don't mind as long as they don't do anything to it.

Joe

i park directly under trees and trust me.. tree sap is a !Removed!!.. lol

I got a cover like Joe from Argus.. although mine was only £25.. :P It its easy to put on.. and easy to take off as its elasticated. :yes:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links