Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Hiace Owners Group

HICEKIM

Hi , it would be great to meet up with other owners of hiaces .I have had my 2.4td Super custom cab ltd for just over a year now and its been a pleasure .Gold.lowered ,body kitted,priv glass and an awning for chilling and camping look forward to hearing from you Hiacekim

• 4 weeks later...

Hi , it  would be great to meet up with other owners of hiaces .I have had my 2.4td Super custom cab ltd for just over a year now and its been a pleasure .Gold.lowered ,body kitted,priv glass and an awning for chilling and camping look forward to hearing from you Hiacekim

Yes its a shame there aren't more groups for the Hi-Acky. As they have a massive following in Japan.

I've just had imported a modified Super Custom and I've just been trauling the Japanese owners clubs so far but a dedicated UK/Eero club would be a great idea and have meets like so many other clubs.

With the amount I've seen poppin' up in the UK this last few months I'm suprised you haven't had alot more responce to this thread.

Hello Kim and drive by...looks like I missed you by about 3 weeks...(don't get out much!).

I have a 2.8 4wd which I've had some 2.5 years now...I am oop north/Lancs.

There was a get together recently at Woodvale, Southport organised via someone at

http://members.spboards.com/index.php?mforum=ukaces

Another meet (toyota mpvs) is scheduled for September in Somerset I think. Clive has the dates on site

Have you come across this one yet?

http://au.groups.yahoo.com/group/HiaceSuperCustomWagons/

It is a shame there isn't a stronger supercustom following in the UK....they are the most versatile vehicle ever to fit in a supermaket car park space.....not that many people seem to know that though :(

• 2 weeks later...
Hello Kim and drive by...looks like I missed you by about 3 weeks...(don't get out much!).

I have a 2.8 4wd which I've had some 2.5 years now...I am oop north/Lancs.

There was a get together recently at Woodvale, Southport organised via someone at

http://members.spboards.com/index.php?mforum=ukaces

Another meet (toyota mpvs) is scheduled for September in Somerset I think. Clive has the dates on site

Have you come across this one yet?

http://au.groups.yahoo.com/group/HiaceSuperCustomWagons/

It is a shame there isn't a stronger supercustom following in the UK....they are the most versatile vehicle ever to fit in a supermaket car park space.....not that many people seem to know that though  :(

I've registered on HSCW yahoo site but with it being an Australian group there aren't many european or UK members. Plus I don't think they are too keen on the heavily customised Japanese versions.

I've trauled loads of Japanese sites trying to find parts, accessories and clubs in my vans native land. plenty of reaaly sweet looking conversions over there especially the J-Club creations.

We were at USC Santa Pod http://www.ultimatestreetcar.co.uk/show_shine.htm with ours earlier this month and we'll be at TRAX at Silverstone on the 4th of Sept.

By the amount of customized Hi-Acky's turning up I'm sure there will be quite a strong movement in the '06 season :yes:

with it being an Australian group there aren't many european or UK members

I think most of the contributors there are uk based. It was set up by a ex uk resident who had just emigrated to Aus and bought a supercustom there. At the time there wasn't anything else (uk language) on the web with a slant toward the supercustoms.

Plus I don't think they are too keen on the heavily customised Japanese versions
Don't think there is any specific problem there....just that most people have never seen one in the flesh so they are a bit of an unknown quantity and their merits not understood. (I would hold my hand up to that too). Also, its not a very 'active' site. Why not post a couple of pics there and introduce yourself?

Thats one very outrageous bodykit on the street car link. Do you know anything about its history? I for one would like to understand more of the hows and whys around the japanese customised hiaces....if it sounds a stupid question question, well ok...but you have to admit that vehicles like that (the extreme bodykits) are way beyond most supercustom owners imaginations and experience.

Personally, I really like the customised interiors.....some of the more extreme bodykits I have yet to learn the merits of......or maybe I'm a stuffy old git <_<

trauled loads of Japanese sites trying to find parts, accessories and clubs in my vans native land. plenty of reaaly sweet looking conversions over there especially the J-Club creations.

Have you found any aftermarket suppliers that are easy to do business with over there?........got a link to the j-club? It would be nice to be able to access alot more supercustom resources on the web..........

• 1 month later...
Hi , it  would be great to meet up with other owners of hiaces .I have had my 2.4td Super custom cab ltd for just over a year now and its been a pleasure .Gold.lowered ,body kitted,priv glass and an awning for chilling and camping look forward to hearing from you Hiacekim

Hi there i got a super custom custom last week and am looking for mods like body kits and wheels any others i can thtow at it cant seem to find any info on this on net can you help

• 2 weeks later...

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links