Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Anyone Got A Tomtom In Their Yaris?

Xenole

If so, any pictures of how it looks wherever you've put it?

Thinking of getting one but not sure where to put it.

Behind the steering wheel - could be oscured, and cut out some of my view out of the front corner.

On the dsh near the passenger side? Did think it could be too near the airbag there though.

I dont have TomTom, Rich has it on his PDA but hes selling it now because his new Corolla has Sat Nav, so I dont have any pics but he has an arm-thingy which sticks onto the dash of his 206 which has a flexible arm bit and grips onto his PDA....

Is it the PDA version or the Portable TomTomGo system that you want?

I have a Garmin Street Pilot III which sits on the dashboard straight in front of the steering wheel using the beanbag mount..................does not cause any problems

Don't have a TomTom in the yaris, but do have a mobile phone holder.

Put it on windscreen in bottom right corner.

i have a garmin quest which sits just to the right of the speedo, only pic i have is off a nite shot!

chris has a tomtom, but hes at jae so u wont be hearing from him, like most other members on here lol

Image018.jpg

ps. sorry for large size!!

a tom tom?u mean peeping tom.. :D :D ..naa thought ya only get those on a vauxhall or poxall :D

My windscreen mount is rubbish so mine actually gets put in the glovebox (in the handle bit) and the PDA is perfect size for the top glovebox to trap it in securely. I keep meaning to geta better mount but it only gets used once a fortnight anyway.

We have one in his ts, its in the bottom corner of the window on the drivers side!

Doesnt block the view of anything! :thumbsup:

:thumbsup: they are the dogs nuts ive got one of eBay picks up camaras as well tells u were they are plus cheaper than putting the orignal one in the dash which is crap in my opion and costs to much money plus u can still put it in any car and stick it any !!! :rolleyes:

ive got one. i put i just next to the pob on the passenger side. couldnt block the airbag too much. plus its a good place as well. not in the way at all

ive got one. i put i just next to the pob on the passenger side. couldnt block the airbag too much. plus its a good place as well. not in the way at all

Is it next to the "Reserved for Demonic Angel" sign? :D :D :D ;)

best system, i got was the spv c500 and tomtom mobile.

cost 300 pound, you get an ace windows smartphone and tomtom, its exactly the same as tomtom go.

i was well impressed

Iv got a Nissan Micra A5 1994 Roadatlas.... sits in my door pocket!

yup it is. and as u know. my passenger seat is always reserved for u :P

yup it is. and as u know. my passenger seat is always reserved for u :P

what that button you were telling me about chris? named "ejecter button reserved for demonic angel" for???

Seveer - you are on classy geezer ...

Havent got a coat in the car tho have you???

I have now!! :lol::lol::thumbsup:

Cheers for that... it's in the wash now... will be with you in 3-5 days! :thumbsup:

Yeah, Tomtoms are great ... but ahem not foolproof ... :D

Paul.

I have my PDA with tom tom 5 mounted on the bottom right hand corner of the windscreen. Best place to have it i reckon, cos it doesnt block the view and it doesnt get in the way of any air bags etc.

Only problem is having the power lead trail up the steering column from the ciggarette lighter.

But still .. i aint too bothered!

:thumbsup: