Do Not Sell My Personal Information

The JAE THREAD

TheNissanMan

tegan,

never thought id ever see three people in a mki mr2, but u proved all the people wrong!!!  can u remember talking to me? u was asking me just to" keep on talking" me thinks u like the welsh accent. hee hee

rob, i'll have to give u lessons. hee hee.

baz

Baz yes i remember talking to you! i do love your accent! ;) I was trying to force sambuca down your neck and then you said 'i will if you will' so i took one sip and threw the rest over my shoulder! :lol: but you caught me! doh!

And yes it was a squeeze in there! Me and firthy were just discussing the retro switches etc in my car then i discovered a moffmo shaped object in between us! :lol:

did i just walk round putting that cream on everyone?  :blink:   cant remember  :wacko:  :lol:

I remember you offering it to loads of peeps "It's really good" ..

Ben i cant even remember talking to you! :blink::lol:

but i can remember talking to alans fiancee - think i bored her to death! :lol:

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• gordypix

• dicey2k

• Moffmo

• earpl

Oh i must have missed that!  I'm guessing it was kept on the quiet?  :P

Ah well, i got to drive Earpl's car down to the bogs so it's not all bad!  :lol:

THERE WAS A PORTALOO- it had a Audi Badge on it :lol:

LMAO but sooooo wrong. :thumbsup:

ahh rob, i remeber you confeesing that you loved me, then throwing up and i ran for it, then you stumbled about and drunken graham ran for the car too move it before you were sick on it,

all the people i met are leg-ends good to put faces to names

and thanks yves for you know wot!

Hey peeps. :)

sorry, this first chanc ei had to ge ton comp...

had a ace weekend!!! loved it! will deffo be returning for years to come lol

thank you so much to you peeps that helped with my car, muchly appreicated. you cant think how much i was panicing on way down when it first went poo! thanks again and again and again.

Big thanks to the guys at Rouge Systems to for their help, and tinkering with my ca rin the wet on sunday! :thumbsup:

thanks ken, your a star, dont know how you keep your cool at times, my stress at yorkshire motor show was nowt to what you have to do for toc, nice one!

great to see, jaxx, tegan, jj, asha, anne and les, fizz, moffmo, firthy ( and your mad mate lol :P ) sorry to anyone i forgot.

was nice to meet some new peeps too. :)

also, still really chuffed but embarased about wining the toc show & shine, really wasnt expecting it... thanks. :)

anyways, hope to see you northern peeps at the next meet, and other peeps next year i guess. :)

Finally back as we stayed over an extra night, thanks to everyone we met and anyone we didn't for a great weekend as its the people not the cars that make JAE :yes: .

Anyone fancy attending the next MkIII Supra meet and I'll bring along the Tug of War trophy :rolleyes:  :lol: They had some huge guys in their team but lost out to sheer determination :P

But most of all a huge thanks to Ken for all his hard work and organisation, he really is a top bloke :thumbsup:

:rolleyes: They were calling me a traitor anyway for being on TOC...

I hear we put up a good fight!!!!

We beat the Mkiv pansies anyway :thumbsup::lol: ;)

And Gray - I hate you.  Now i know why you wouldn't let me borrow your camera on the last day.  :lol:

Iv got a couple others that are a tad worse... not sure they're safe for here though... anyone who's queasy may not approve!

i missed it all i was using the portaloo behind the Toyota stand

I found that too... the sunroof on it was brill!! :lol:

:rolleyes:  They were calling me a  traitor anyway for being on TOC...

I hear they put up a good fight!!!!

We beat the Mkiv pansies anyway  :thumbsup:  :lol:  ;)

Good fight?? They were frickin' HUGE!! Then we had to do the final straight afterwards!! A valiant effort by all teams though... t'was a great laugh!

Oh, Lee... your damned right i moved my car! He was all oer the joint! I could'nt remember what to do when i was in it that's all... i just pressed buttons until it moved!!

great to see, jaxx, tegan, jj, asha, anne and les, fizz, moffmo, firthy ( and your mad mate lol :P )  sorry to anyone i forgot.

You had a safe journey home? :rolleyes: Did you see that numpty in the scooby get a dressing down.. :rolleyes: :P

Talking about the journey home.. my Mrs had a brush with an :censor: on a motorbike. We were on the A1, i was sitting behind her, a Porche was behind me, i looked in my mirror to see the Porche swerve to the inside lane, cutting off another driver... then this :censor: on the bike was right up my back end, i pulled in, next he was sitting on my wife's bumper, she was overtaking an lorry with the Yaris (fully loaded with the roofbox) and could do nothing to get out of his way.. so, what did he do?.. he :censor: overtook on her outside while she was passing the lorry.. there was only about 3ft of space between the Yaris and the central reservation. :ffs: :ffs: :ffs:

It's bad enough him (or even her) doing it.. but my wife only passed her test 6 months ago, and it was her first long drive. I have never before been so tempted to go after anyone the way i wanted to chase this :censor: .

No wonder bikers get a bad name.. AND why so many bikers are in accidents, some of them ask for it.

Fizz - yeah, had a few little plays with two mr2's lol :P a red one, and that lush marble blue one! hmmmmmmmmmmm :P he was playing lol, pulled along side me, o put my foot down a little lol, and then he jst put his foot down and flew aways! lol lush lush lush!

saw you going for it with that scooby! lol

You had a safe journey home?  :rolleyes:  Did you see that numpty in the scooby get a dressing down..  :rolleyes:  :P

Did you keep ur headlights down for aerodynamics?

Anything like the 350 u played with on the way back from the ring? rofl that was funny as owt!

-Z

You had a safe journey home?  :rolleyes:  Did you see that numpty in the scooby get a dressing down..  :rolleyes:  :P

Did you keep ur headlights down for aerodynamics?

Anything like the 350 u played with on the way back from the ring? rofl that was funny as owt!

-Z

aye.. that was funny.. the convoy down was a little frusting as a exige past me.. man you so want a tubby.. :rolleyes:

also.. the lowering of the ligths was with sean.. not the 350.. :P

Hey all :) fab time indeedy.. here are a few choice piccies from me :P the rest can be found HERE

IMGP0398.jpg

IMGP0399.jpg

IMGP0400.jpg

IMGP0401.jpg

IMGP0402.jpg

IMGP0405.jpg

IMGP0407.jpg

Hehehehe gotta love that pose on Matt....

Hope everyone managed to get home without any prangs :(

Got pulled by the :ffs: 30 min's from home.. One of the nicest Coppers I have ever met, he pointed out that I still had my Castrol plates still on :!Removed!: after a few words and a quick removal job I managed to get off only with brown undies :unsure:

Hope to see you all again.

Ken - Your a star, great weekend and one of the best shows I,ve been to in ages. :thumbsup:

Hope everyone managed to get home without any prangs  :(

Got pulled by the  :ffs:  30 min's from home.. One of the nicest Coppers I have ever met, he pointed out that I still had my CASTROL plates still on :!Removed!:  after a few words and a quick removal job I managed to get off only with  brown undies :unsure:

Hope to see you all again.

Ken - Your a star, great weekend and one of the best shows I,ve been to in ages.  :thumbsup:

Ha.. thats funny.. :rolleyes: :P Nahh.. seriously.. glad he was one of the few good 'uns..

Great looking mota ya had as well mate.. :yes::thumbsup:

Thats the problem with show plates.. its so easy to forget asn drive off with them on!!! I know quite a few people that have done it!!!!

Blimey Lee... looking at your last pic, I never realised it was THAT low!!!!!

I nearly drove off with mine on...

Then i realised, changed them in the p***ing rain!

cfc - davey - tell caroline to shut up man :P bah

well didnt manage to get any pics on my camera as me bein a muppet and forgot the batteries and couldnt find any powerful enough in the show ground

but just got this sent to me by andy aka mr bump

dscf03171112gy.jpg

I just got an email from one/two of the show-girls - just trying to work out which one though............... :wacko:

I just got an email from one/two of the show-girls - just trying to work out which one though............... :wacko:

You must introduce me to them :P

Got some new names for two of you

Teeg with the cream

Rob with the Grog

On the drive back home my Girlfriend, Sam, took this snap of a Scooby that was DUMPING (lighting up the exhaust) all down the A14...............He had another Scooby following him so he could show off...........

gallery_1599_33_1122332081.jpg

And this is Sam's arty pic of me driving............. :yes:

gallery_1599_33_1122332803.jpg